Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'll bite. My paranoia over the possible 'long-term effects' of tape is ramping up. What would a good alternative be? These boards are littered with posts about cheap 1/6 scale clothing that leaves stains on the figure, and I'd rather avoid that as well.

The body on this is cheap and I feel the coveralls won?t stain, I think you will be fine.

The body on this is cheap and I feel the coveralls won?t stain, I think you will be fine.

Are you saying you think the existing figure is fine as-is, or that I don't need to worry about staining (should I option to change the shirt)? Sorry. I'd love to just leave the figure as-is and not have to bother, but I'll have to defer to those with more experience than I. This isn't a type of figure I normally collect. :)

Or just open it and take the tape off. And if you're an MIB collector just put the figure back in the box and close it.lol These boxes are collector friendly.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Are you saying you think the existing figure is fine as-is, or that I don't need to worry about staining (should I option to change the shirt)? Sorry. I'd love to just leave the figure as-is and not have to bother, but I'll have to defer to those with more experience than I. This isn't a type of figure I normally collect. :)

You can mod your figure how you want it to. The figure really is fine as is imBut I?m personally changing the shirt, hands, body, and knife.

I placed my order Friday , oct 23 on trick or treat , got shipping today via UPS, for Deliver Oct 31, 2020...... Unboxing a halloween figure on halloween exxxxcellent

I think I've seen enough to justify getting this figure. Will pick up the Sideshow one to, a metal knife, a few customizations and hopefully piece together a very good Myers figure without spending a small fortune.

Anyone in the UK know the best place to buy the ToTs figure from here?

If you take the tape off true collectors will get mad.....you altered the way the figure came....

I joke I joke....

Honestly the idea that some tape would damage the figure is pretty silly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you take the tape off true collectors will get mad.....you altered the way the figure came....

I joke I joke....

Honestly the idea that some tape would damage the figure is pretty silly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as silly as you might think. There are people who are absolutely mint in box people. They leave everything in there. I do not. A friend of mine had an original set of Remco carded monsters. They started getting slimy while inside the bubbles after 30-40 years. So he opened them. Apparently the material they were made form had some sort of chemical reaction with the bubble,lol. Caused a soupy film to form on the figures. So much for mint on card. So I am sure the tape may cause an issue. If you leave something in a box. For 4 decades. I will be 90 then, so not terribly worried about it. Just pointed it out for those who are,lol.

I wonder how big that custom metal knife is compared to the one he comes with. For some reason and it may just be in the photos, the knife seems a bit too big.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’ve seen multiple people say that they will do the entire run of Myers including h2, h20, and so on. Has this been confirmed? I tried finding video on YouTube or any interview and can’t find it.

I havent seen anything, but the guys in this forum are pretty up to date on this. I trust in them. It may have been maul or psycho who said it a few days ago.

I?ve seen multiple people say that they will do the entire run of Myers including h2, h20, and so on. Has this been confirmed? I tried finding video on YouTube or any interview and can?t find it.
This is correct. A couple of them, like H2, haven't been "officially" announced but they are indeed happening.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think I've seen enough to justify getting this figure. Will pick up the Sideshow one to, a metal knife, a few customizations and hopefully piece together a very good Myers figure without spending a small fortune.

Anyone in the UK know the best place to buy the ToTs figure from here?

I've ordered mine from here - https://toysintheattic.co.uk/produc...studios-pre-order?_pos=6&_sid=65cd496dc&_ss=r

I've always found this company really on the ball and they pack things really well with free shipping on something of this cost.

Ian

My ups stopped moving on 10.24. Never had this happen with UPS. Anyone run into the same issues? I dont wanna start getting nervous just yet

My ups stopped moving on 10.24. Never had this happen with UPS. Anyone run into the same issues? I dont wanna start getting nervous just yet

Where was it last? If it?s still before your shipping date, the package is still In transit. Mine didn?t update till it hit my state and the update was about 3 days in between. After it hit my state, I got regular updates.

They sent my tracking kn the 22nd. First movement was in the 24th. Origin and departure from Larhrop on the 24th. And supposed to be here in the 30th. I'm sure it's all good. It reminds me of Sideshow shipping a bit

Back