Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the accessory pack confirmed?
If so where and by whom?
Could someone share a link to the statement.

Is the accessory pack confirmed?
If so where and by whom?
Could someone share a link to the statement.

According to somekne here who has access to the Myers.net private Facebook group , Justin Mabry himself said it was happening. Unless it comes with stuff that won?t be part of the SSC one, I won?t be getting it.

Well it was said the accessory pack may be encompassing of multiple movies, if so then in that regard it would be more than Sideshow but would also likely run $100-$200.

According to somekne here who has access to the Myers.net private Facebook group , Justin Mabry himself said it was happening. Unless it comes with stuff that won?t be part of the SSC one, I won?t be getting it.
It wasn't myers.net it was trick or treat studios fan group

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well it was said the accessory pack may be encompassing of multiple movies, if so then in that regard it would be more than Sideshow but would also likely run $100-$200.
No price has been confirmed

It wasn't myers.net it was trick or treat studios fan group

I scoured the fan page but couldn't find the post, unless he already deleted it.

EDIT:

Just found a post by Chris, not Justin:

Chris Zephro

We're releasing one as part of an accessory pack to the Halloween 1978 Action Figure next year!
13h

Bri McEnroe
Author
An accessories pack sounds great. Tombstone, pumpkin and the Bob ghost sheet would be great!! Thanks again! ������
4h

Chris Zephro

That and more!
1h

I linked it

The link was to the post by Sebastian Valmont, the one where he was blocking people at the drop of a mask. There weren't any posts referring to the accessories there, which made me wonder whether Justin deleted it.

I've only found it in Bri McEnroe's tombstone post, referring only to accessories for the '78 figure (as quoted above).

63a1a32e8eae4eb4246bd1ef80590102.jpg

Not sure if I posted here. I was experimenting with articulation and the right arm came off. the arm didn?t snap, but it separated where the screw meets the groove of the shoulder joint.

I bought this body and I hope the neck is long enough like the current body has. Also this one is a thinner look as Nick Castle was thin. I went with this model since it?s a little taller to see if it helps with the pant length of the suit. Should be here on 3 weeks. If it doesn?t work out, I?m just out 2 bucks.

They might have done that for articulation purposes, which is odd since the arm has terrible articulation.

Neca did the same thing with their Myers retro cloth. A piece of tape holding down a bit of cloth to act as the undershirt. Seems cheap.
Makes no sense since the front part is a full shirt.

Neca did the same thing with their Myers retro cloth. A piece of tape holding down a bit of cloth to act as the undershirt. Seems cheap.
I don't see any problem with it. Something you'll never, ever see, and if it helped keep the price point where it is I'm all for that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't see any problem with it. Something you'll never, ever see, and if it helped keep the price point where it is I'm all for that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Since they chose to go the route of cropped undershirt; a more permanent alternative to tape, such as glue, would be preferable. Depending on how cheap the tape is, it may eventually produce a chemical reaction as the tape breaks down over time. This would produce a gummy nightmare for MIB collectors. However, I suspect they think most people are going to customize these things to death to be honest. I have a custom already, so I will leave mine in the box.

It?s a cost saving method. At this price that should have been expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I'll bite. My paranoia over the possible 'long-term effects' of tape is ramping up. What would a good alternative be? These boards are littered with posts about cheap 1/6 scale clothing that leaves stains on the figure, and I'd rather avoid that as well.

Back