Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in at lunch, the paint work on the mask has yet to really show through photos, I was amazed by the tonal work in it.

For those who have body swapped, did you need to do something to accommodate the neck? I have an HT neck and it's not tall enough and no matter what I try I'll have to do some Frankenstein work to get a neck that works.

Is it a one piece neck like the body it comes with?

IMG_5948.jpg

This is what I'm working with, the necks themselves are about the same height, the trouble is, I lose high inside the body because of the shoulders where the ball to attach the ToTS neck is higher off the base body making the neck taller.

It seems like my only option would be to use the small plug used for necked HT figure heads and glue something else to that to gain the extra height.

Wasn't sure if anyone had better ideas. I don't have the money for a body with a sculpted neck plus the only ones I see don't have double elbow joints.

And the head attaches securely and no extra work needed?

I haven?t received it yet. But considering the body tots gave us was cheap, I?d expect this to be alright.

In the mean time, can you put the neck piece that came with the figure into the replacement body? Just for the mean time?

So if I take out the neck peg from the ToTS body, it's shorter than the HT necks I have, so I'd have to attach it to something. Looking at the B007, i'm worried it may not be tall enough of a neck to plug into the Myers head, unfortunately the socket is very high into Michael's head.

It’s sealed around the body, I cut slits down the sides to lift it up and off.

It’s the whole upper body, I cut away from the abs and shoulders down because I only want it for a neck cover on my new body.

I have a plan now to sort out my neck problem, it’s going to take time and work, but it’s more sure fire than buying bodies that may or may not work.

For now I’m putting Michael back on the stock body so I can do photography and I’ll work on the body long term after Halloween.

I have to say, the skin tone of the base body and hands is crazy dark for Myers, hand swap is definite.

I went with the world box body should be here Monday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The ToTS body poses decently outside of the elbow.

My biggest posing issue is the feet, I?m nervous to put hip on a shelf without a stand because of how stiff the boots are and not being able to adjust the feet better to stabilize him.

Overall, this is a nice figure. Positive first outing for TOTS. I do find the body a bit awkward to pose. However, for those that just like to take their figure out of the box and display it I think you can do that and have a decent looking figure on the shelf. Definitely do not take the tape off the shirt. It moves all over the place. The knife really has to go. I think it's a good platform for upgrades. My kid just took it from me and put it on the mantel.
Myers.jpg

Looks phenomenal with the real hair. Just shows how good the Tots sculpt is.

We'll worth the money for that sculpt and the coveralls alone.

Back