Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I used a pretty big pumpkin for mine, but I think I may make a few smaller ones with bases for my friends. Just took up alot of time making an accurate stencil and hoping that I didnt screw up while dremeling.. made such a mess!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Nice! I always have a lot of fun trying to carve the pumpkins to match the films each year, lmao.

I'm hoping to grab a crap ton of these fake pumpkins on clearance after Halloween. I figure it may be a nice piece for anyone's Halloween collection year round.

Just made myself a big...nightlight. tried to do my best to get it accurate, but I think I made the eyea a bit too big and close together. And probably could have made the base a little nicer, but got lazy!

Nice job, the Halloween title pumpkins are an iconic part of the series. I made the H1 pumpkin last year and H2 this year, 9? pumpkins from Michaels. Wish the style looked similar between them.

AB56E0EF-A956-47D4-A21C-03DC9E230735.jpeg

Received my real metal knife today, looks great, should look sharp with the figure.

DD1CC768-A549-44FB-9B4F-6FC8F9487C3A.jpeg

I NEED some metal knives. Could you point me in the right direction? And very nice pumpkins. I'm gonna start making them more often.

I NEED some metal knives. Could you point me in the right direction? And very nice pumpkins. I'm gonna start making them more often.

Ebay just search 1/6 michael myers

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Does it have rivets?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No, just tiny holes.

For my, I just care about the shine and presence of the blade, the handle will always be in his hand so it’s not critical how the handle looks compared to the film knife.

Overalls get the job done, they?re thin but nice. Even the pockets work lmao, no wire in the collar but it can open and close as much as you want.

Body is a KO HT muscular, has normal wrist pegs and my Star Lord hands popped on with no issues.

Back