Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from Nightmaretoys shipping today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ToTS themselves, March 19. I got the Shipping Update email last week.

I ordered mine the second the announcement dropped. I mean, their servers weren?t even ready for my order as it took a. Few hours to actually get an order confirmation. I had to email them and they said they got it on their system.

I'm pretty sure my order was day 1, but a few hours after it went up to sort out financials and also wait to see if sites like BBTS would put it up as well, since ToTS requires payment up front and I would have preferred time to save. Unfortunately BBTS took like a week to get it up, I just didn't want to risk not getting one, I had no idea how limited it would be or not, and the sculpt alone meant so much to me after years of wanting a 1/6 Myers, it was the first portrait I was totally happy with. I apologize for somewhat spamming the thread with my impatience, I'm just very excited to have this finally.

I'm pretty sure my order was day 1, but a few hours after it went up to sort out financials and also wait to see if sites like BBTS would put it up as well, since ToTS requires payment up front and I would have preferred time to save. Unfortunately BBTS took like a week to get it up, I just didn't want to risk not getting one, I had no idea how limited it would be or not, and the sculpt alone meant so much to me after years of wanting a 1/6 Myers, it was the first portrait I was totally happy with. I apologize for somewhat spamming the thread with my impatience, I'm just very excited to have this finally.

It?s all good man.

I hear ya.

Just fyi, they don't have to be specifically Starlord hands. Those are fairly general stock HT hands they used for many figures with the paint application being a different tone depending on character. Expanding your search will help you find what you need.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to have a look around and see if I can find the same style of hands as the size and pose of these looks really good. It's a pain being UK based for things like this but at least the shipping from another country shouldn't be too bad.

If anyone else is still waiting for an order to go out from ToTS, I would contact ToTS. I submitted a customer service inquiry this morning and they just responded giving me my tracking number. My Michael was sent out on Tuesday and will be arriving this Wednesday, no notice from ToTS or UPS of the shipment. :slap Glad my 2018 Michael is on order with BBTS.

If you want it sooner than bbts nightmaretoys.com is the way to go

This is why I ask..
eb9ee8ed74fef0bc553445c0b6cfcb74.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tots says Jan 15. I would go with that date.

If you want it sooner than bbts nightmaretoys.com is the way to go

Well in the case of the 2018, I'm hoping it takes longer to arrive so I can juggle some orders but I will definitely keep those guys in mind, I see them on Instagram all the time and they look really good.

When is 2018 version releasing? The datea from site to site are all over the place.

So when ToTS put the 4 new figures up for order and sites like BBTS got notified, the release for 2018 was October 2020. BBTS has not been given info to update their sites. Through the course of the day they were announced, ToTS kept updating dates for some of them, and I heard it was because the orders were high and that only early orders would meet the earlier dates and that later orders would be subject to the updated dates.

I would go by the ToTS website for dates above others at this point. They said 10/12 for '78 Myers and were only off a week from that.

-------------------------------

Regarding the repaints, I wish folks doing them would post before and after shots showing the base figure under the same lighting conditions. Those pics above look great, but it's hard to tell how much is moody lighting and how much is paint work.

That paint job is beautiful. I tinker with easy customization, but more fixing than anything. I never tried painting a whole head, but it looks like a dry brush of greys would do. Looks like a tinge of yellow. But I think I wait til someone YouTube it. I hate that this is in so many peoples hands and there is one half assed video online.

Body swap
Hot toys hands
New boots
Head repaint

Back