Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont the coverall look a bit over sized in the leg area?

Looks poofy again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe its the body? I'm sure you could fix that with some pins or magnets.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just learned a nice new detail. The sculpt and the hair are separate pieces. So if you wanted to hair this it should be relatively easy to heat up the sculpt and remove the hair instead of breaking out the dremel.

Pretty sure I'll be doing that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This figure is about as good as to be expected. Our collecting habits dictate how we feel about his figure. If you were expecting a pop it out of the box and display it figure; you would probably be disappointed. If you expected a bit of work based on everything; price, company,etc connected with this figure then you are probably satisfied with this figure. Could this have been complete garbage? Yeah. Is it? No. I like working on figures, so the journey is part of the joy. There is enough here for a good figure. Cancel your order if you do not want to put the effort or the money.

Mine's still in Santa Mira for final processing.

tumblr_muxui5YiRj1s5hedko1_r1_640.gifv

Mine ships Friday should have it by Wednesday

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Can someone with ship notice or who has received this tell me what their order status says on the ToTS website?

Can someone with ship notice or who has received this tell me what their order status says on the ToTS website?

Funny, mine says on hold.

Check your emails, junk folders. They sent me an email with a pdf of my receipt and a tracking number.

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but my anxiety is up and it?s still in San Pablo. I?m going to wait to freak out on Saturday If it?s not here.

Here's the still posted on the TOTS Fan Club page, taken from Caine's "straight out of the box" video:

safe_image.php

I'm waiting on mine from the UK store, Mad About Horror. From a post by another customer, it seems they're due to be delivered in the first week of November.

Back