Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they need to be on point to really do well. I know some people will get pissed at me for saying but I'm cool if the sculpt is all there and only needs a bit of paint of work to bring out the best.

I feel like if these Halloween figures come first then we will get a chance to see what we will be working with. I just hope they do well with a commitment to quality and consistent improvement. If nothing else, the figures should be serviceable and make a decent base for custom work.

Yeah, they need to be on point to really do well. I know some people will get pissed at me for saying but I'm cool if the sculpt is all there and only needs a bit of paint of work to bring out the best.

I feel like if these Halloween figures come first then we will get a chance to see what we will be working with. I just hope they do well with a commitment to quality and consistent improvement. If nothing else, the figures should be serviceable and make a decent base for custom work.

So far, it's obvious to me that Myers hands will need replacing. Those hands look HORRIBLE for where we are with sixth scale technology these days. The price though, is far less than average sixth scale so as long as the portrait is good, I can work with making things come together with customizing. I really wish Hot Toys or Blitzway would do horror because those companies are brilliant at screen-accurate sixth scale. Imagine a Blitzway Bride of Frankenstein or Jason 1/6? It would be stunning. TOTS might be good too though. Here's hoping :)

When it comes to Myers this forum has some serious **** collectors. For the rest of us waiting on a decent Myers sculpt that?s not 500 -2000 dollars this is a welcome sight.

If they get it 75% correct and kitbasher will be able to take it all the way....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raw sculpt images from @caine_productions.

A3A4E115-0B2B-4163-9194-A4C79AA9708B.jpeg

For now we dont have any Myers 1/6 good figure in sale so its good that something moves. I am very courious of this Trick r Treat Myers , hope it will be realeased soon.

Bloody ‘78 looks silly, but may give a good glimpse of the clean jumpsuit, collar needs futzing but the waist is less tight.

I place my 2018 order, been waiting for that one to go up.

Back