Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering who's likely to stock these in the UK.

CDUK looks like a candidate as they've listed some of Trick or Treat's bigger figures in the past.

At the very least any site that's sold Trick R Treat products in the past are likely to sell these, at least those selling more collectible type products and not just costuming, Party City in the US sells Trick R Treat costumes but never carries the pins or the ornaments, etc.

At the very least any site that's sold Trick R Treat products in the past are likely to sell these, at least those selling more collectible type products and not just costuming, Party City in the US sells Trick R Treat costumes but never carries the pins or the ornaments, etc.

When news of these figures broke I looked into Trick or Treat Studios and realised they were a US firm, and that usually means less paces to buy from. As in it's much easier to find Hot Toys figures in Europe and China/Hong Kong than it is to find Sideshow figures.

CDUK stocks a huge range (including Sideshow), so hopefully they'll be into these.

I had to look up who Art the Clown was...

trick-or-treat-studios-art-the-clown.png

...and ended up watching All Hallows' Eve and Terrifier.

oh-that-s-nasty-1-300x158.png

:horror

It would be cool if the the part four version came with a bandaged sculpt from the beginning of the film. It was something unique and while I wouldn’t keep it displayed that way all the time it would be a nice option.

It would be cool if the the part four version came with a bandaged sculpt from the beginning of the film. It was something unique and while I wouldn?t keep it displayed that way all the time it would be a nice option.

Let's just ask them to focus on doing quality paintwork on the mask sculpt and the sewing of the outfit before we go hoping for a ton of extras. This is after all $120 only and I'll be thrilled if they can just give us a quality Myers headsculpt and paint and outfit and knife. That alone would be fantastic and I'm sure they can manage that. Then let's hope they do a proper Jason and Freddy as I could never stand the non-accurate Sideshow 1/6 pieces of those and refused to buy either of them :lecture:pray:

As for Myers, they all look great and just how they should but I'll keep my eye on proto vs what we actually get. I'm sure they'll do the fans great

You can count on smaller indie stores like collectors row or nightmare toys to carry them. Check them out. They usually get their stock first before trick or treat starts to send them out to people who pre ordered from their site. ( I get my masks fro collectors row weeks prior than people since they are down the street from them ).

Let's just ask them to focus on doing quality paintwork on the mask sculpt and the sewing of the outfit before we go hoping for a ton of extras. This is after all $120 only and I'll be thrilled if they can just give us a quality Myers headsculpt and paint and outfit and knife. That alone would be fantastic and I'm sure they can manage that. Then let's hope they do a proper Jason and Freddy as I could never stand the non-accurate Sideshow 1/6 pieces of those and refused to buy either of them :lecture:pray:

As for Myers, they all look great and just how they should but I'll keep my eye on proto vs what we actually get. I'm sure they'll do the fans great
An additional sculpt is “a ton of extras” to you? I realize the price point is lower, but there are still wishlist items I’d like the figure to have included. The bandaged sculpt would be a good exclusive or something potentially if you ask me.

An additional sculpt is ?a ton of extras? to you? I realize the price point is lower, but there are still wishlist items I?d like the figure to have included. The bandaged sculpt would be a good exclusive or something potentially if you ask me.

This is this company?s first attempt at this. Let?s just wait and see how they handle this, and considering that they have a history of providing less than stellar results once mass production is done, I?d rather their work load be as light as possible. I don?t see these being assembled together at a hot toys level.

It’s not as though someone making a passing comment on a forum is suddenly going to change the production plan. They’ve already planned out what these will come with, chatter here is just fan dreams, and for many, this is monumental and cause for a lot of excitement and imagination, let it flow, not going to hurt anyone.

This is this company?s first attempt at this. Let?s just wait and see how they handle this, and considering that they have a history of providing less than stellar results once mass production is done, I?d rather their work load be as light as possible. I don?t see these being assembled together at a hot toys level.

Thank you. This is the exact point I was trying to make. A lot of people aren't familiar with the TOTS somewhat bait and switch of proto vs. product. I think if they focus on just giving us a great mask and coveralls with good paint, the fans will be happy. I'd be happy with a great mask, knife, coveralls and body. For $120, that would be a good deal :hi5::pray:

It’s not as though someone making a passing comment on a forum is suddenly going to change the production plan. They’ve already planned out what these will come with, chatter here is just fan dreams, and for many, this is monumental and cause for a lot of excitement and imagination, let it flow, not going to hurt anyone.
Exactly. Cripes you would think I’m telling the manufacturers directly how to do their jobs or something. It’s a simple case of me saying I’d like to see something included. I’m not going to be overly upset if it’s not included (I don’t even know if I’ll buy these or not), but it would be a cool option.

Anyone else having issues? My card was charged but I did not get a confirmation email or order number. I was making an account and once I paid for the figure I kicked me to the login screen

Anyone else having issues? My card was charged but I did not get a confirmation email or order number. I was making an account and once I paid for the figure I kicked me to the login screen
No issues with PayPal, got email confirmation right away. Hope you get yours in.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Only 16 points of articulation, and it looks fairly low end compared to similarly priced third party offerings. But then I suppose that's the price you pay for licensing.

90375042_2843736635719272_8916712595986055168_n.jpg

90207744_2843736689052600_3664000591211790336_n.jpg

90371933_2843736785719257_4403668928237142016_n.jpg

90179428_2843736549052614_7519251794032066560_n.jpg

They've recommended the following site for UK buyers:

https://www.madabouthorror.co.uk/
Will need a new body, new hands and a new knife. Head sculpt and overalls looks good.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Will need a new body, new hands and a new knife. Head sculpt and overalls looks good.

So, the 1978 Myers was only 5' 10"?

Sounds like a job for the Disney Krennic body. Or I do have the Ganghood 2.0 style body with the neck cut off that came with SW Ourworld's straitjacketed Hannibal, which would probably be better. Though I'm not sure that the neck joint is ever going to be hidden with the open neck of the boiler suit.

So, the 1978 Myers was only 5' 10"?

Sounds like a job for the Disney Krennic body. Or I do have the Ganghood 2.0 style body with the neck cut off that came with SW Ourworld's straitjacketed Hannibal, which would probably be better. Though I'm not sure that the neck joint is ever going to be hidden with the open neck of the boiler suit.

I think nick castle was 6 feet tall.

Back