Triad Toys Updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drew from Triad has also been in touch with me regarding my order. Very helpful and very friendly, I hope things get straightened out for you.

just got my ship notice for my heihachi statue, the ghost figure and my evo/evas. next week is gonna be fun.

Yup, my order has been charged as well!
Looking forward to getting these, although I'm not really sure what to use them on...
The EVA was originally intended for a custom Milla Jovovich Alice and the EVO for a Kirk, but the Milla custom never materialized (thanks to Chris Howes) and Kirk is sporting a TT.
Oh well, I suppose I will find some use for them.

As Abake said, I've always found Drew to be sound as a pound, working on the Tyrus review soon.

Eight days since my Order Update/Shipment Processing and no shipped or tracking number. :impatient: Anyone else waiting this long yet?

I ordered through Big Bad Toy Store last week for the Evolution bodies, but they are not in stock yet, but I called and asked the ETA on these bodies and was told that it should arrive and ship out next week. If anyone receives theirs first, please share some photos.

Yeah I got an email with a tracking number back on the 1st but it still doesn't say that it's shipped when I go to the usps website.

Strangely enough, it seems I have been charged for both the Evo and Eva by CSC, and I got a shipping confirmation mail as well.
Funny I should get my order from CSC before Triad's.

Back