Triad Toys Updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is now a buy for me as well.
Housecomiconcloseup.jpg

IMO, looks 100% better than the Dr. Eason knock off.
20100220_510c988a5b04aa53d720McWUqMkb3loH.jpg

The original:
dr-gregory-house.jpg

the whole look House has got going on relies on his lazy right eye. The stare that Triad have painted here is too direct to make this an acceptable likeness for me.

I, in no way think Triad is the best ever or defend some of the errors they've made,
but they have put out a multitude of nice figures,
clothing and accessories for many years, including this year.
Something people are not aware of before making blanket statements about a whole company.
In the ADD world we live in, thats just the way..slug bug...oh look
a bike...hey can we stop at Micky d's....la la, la la la la la....:panic:

Sorry, what was I saying...:exactly:

Sounds more like Triad's business philosophy.

I want more female figures on the market, with the exception of Fuu, they have never done a female figure I would not be embarrassed to own as a woman.

I honestly wonder if Fuu's breast were just not big enough to hold the Triad teams interests and now she has been abandoned.

What, you don't want the silicon breasted stripper Fuu?

House actually looks pretty good now. Painted by a custom painter, he would look spot on.

Hey, everyone is allowed to have an opionion.
But Holy crap! I just saw this on the Triad forum.
Those are some killer chest plates. Now I'm even more stoked for
my Van Zan figure release using the EVO bodies.

Maybe I'll make some more Quinns too.

:woohoo

EVO2.jpg

EVO1.jpg

These chest plates & arms look awesome and will work very
well for our Van Zan & Quinn figures and take the tatts nicely.
The EVO will really showcase Van Zan if you want him shirtless...:yess:

I don't care if I have to wait until late June to get these
and that it took years. The EVO & EVA with all the
extra arms, chest plates & hands will work perfect for what
I need them for and I think, in the end, they will surpass
many of our expectations.

:yess: i love it!

So, i guess they have dropped the ball on Dexter...i can't understand why they wouldn't have had an updated Dex for SDCC if they haven't dropped the ball...it's not like season 5 is coming up or anything.

M.

IMO, looks 100% better than the Dr. Eason knock off.

Did you actually look at your pictures before making that statement?

The Dr. Eason wins on nose, chin, hairline, beardiness, and, oh yeah, it actually exists as opposed to a prototype that has taken Triad, what, 18 months at this point (announced at Toy Fair 2009)?

Prescription for FAIL.

Yea, not very impressed with the new improved version of House.
They should just buy Serang's House head sculpt, definitely the best around.

Did anyone who went to SDCC get a direct answer on the arrival (I know-- :rotfl:slap ) of the Eva and Evo?... before the end of the summer? 2010?.... 2011?... :dunno

Did anyone who went to SDCC get a direct answer on the arrival (I know-- :rotfl:slap ) of the Eva and Evo?... before the end of the summer? 2010?.... 2011?... :dunno

This figure will definitely - definitely - be in stock July 27 2010. Yes, that's right, TOMORROW!

..and you all said it would never happen :lecture

I really wish these would hurry up (understatement of the century) and ship.

Okay, I haven't really followed the delay of these two, but ever since I first saw these years ago I've been looking forward to buying them.

Could anyone advise who's never purchase a Triad figure on where's the best place I could pre-order these? I live in central Europe, by the way.

Okay, I haven't really followed the delay of these two, but ever since I first saw these years ago I've been looking forward to buying them.

Could anyone advise who's never purchase a Triad figure on where's the best place I could pre-order these? I live in central Europe, by the way.

Sorry, I don't know about central Europe. I pre-ordered through BBTS in the States 'cause by the time I came across these figures SE Asia was sold out as far as I could tell.

To be honest I wouldn't even bother pre-ordering, what with all the extended delays and modifications to the prototype that this figure has been through. It looks as though this body will be used in a number of Triad's models/licenses, so I don't think they'll be as scarce as all the pre-order sellouts suggest.

If they ever come out that is.

Ich empfehle immer BBTS. Sie bieten vernünftige, ausländische Versandkosten an. Ich bin eben jetzt in den V.S., aber ich benützte Sie früher in der EU. Dort kann man auch Alles versammeln, Preorders kostenlos kündigen und die Versandzeit wählen.

Back