Triad Toys Updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! Thanks for the update. Finally, the Samurai Champloo figures are ready!
yes baby !!!!!!!!!!...........:banana

Yes it is exciting. They will be one of the very few figures that will have the Male Otaku and/or Alpha bodies. I think there will be a lot of people wanting those bodies.

did they say whither or not the alpha female bodies will be sold by themselves?

Yes, there is a thread of that on Triads Forum. Looks like they're
going to release the Alpha's without head sculpts to keep the prices down. They will also have hand packs and accessories packs for them.

Hey, how about that Dexter? What's up with that?

Yeah, it's the first mention of it. But I do remember them previewing the proto-type sculpt a few months back. It looked awesome.
Though I can't find any pictures of it now. Guess they're keeping it
under wraps.

They said there will be a lot of new info on the next Triad newsletter.
You can sign up for it off their site.

Yeah, it's the first mention of it. But I do remember them previewing the proto-type sculpt a few months back. It looked awesome. Though I can't find any pictures of it now. Guess they're keeping it under wraps. They said there will be a lot of new info on the next Triad newsletter. You can sign up for it off their site.
Great to know it looked great. I gotta be honest I am ????ing dying to see it.

Yeah, it's the first mention of it. But I do remember them previewing the proto-type sculpt a few months back. It looked awesome.
Though I can't find any pictures of it now. Guess they're keeping it
under wraps.

They said there will be a lot of new info on the next Triad newsletter.
You can sign up for it off their site.

Would you be referring to these pics?

DSC01094.jpg

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01096.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

Can't wait for more news! 1/6th Dexter FTW! :rock

:lol Yeah, I'm painting him tomorrow and I can't wait. I have a great idea for him.

Do post pics when he's done.........there's not enough Dex goodness around here.

I found this article from a week ago: https://www.icv2.com/articles/news/16437.html
The first Triad Toys Dexter figure will feature 35 points of articulation and will be released sometime in Q1 2010 followed by figures of other characters from the TV series.
:rock:rock:rock

Do post pics when he's done.........there's not enough Dex goodness around here. I found this article from a week ago: https://www.icv2.com/articles/news/16437.html :rock:rock:rock
Oh I will for sure. Great stuff you found there. I am going to have a ton of Dexter figures. :lol I own both 7" ones including the comic com ex. And I have the Dexter and Doakes 2pack on pre-order and you know I am buying every figure Triad does. :lol That's how I do it.

Oh I will for sure. Great stuff you found there. I am going to have a ton of Dexter figures. :lol I own both 7" ones including the comic com ex. And I have the Dexter and Doakes 2pack on pre-order and you know I am buying every figure Triad does. :lol That's how I do it.

Lol, I just bought both of the 7" ones off eBay, and can't wait for the Dex & Doakes one!
The Triad Dex will easily be figure of the year for me next year! :rock

Can't wait for the Champloo figures.

BUT.

I'll believe it when I see it, I know the guys have said the same thing a couple of months back, that they would be on US shores "anytime".

And where is the Triad Store based? Surely the website would have the figures before they arrived in the US? I've had these on pre-order forever and I honestly can't remember the last time the order page updated.

Can't wait for the Champloo figures.

BUT.

I'll believe it when I see it, I know the guys have said the same thing a couple of months back, that they would be on US shores "anytime".

And where is the Triad Store based? Surely the website would have the figures before they arrived in the US? I've had these on pre-order forever and I honestly can't remember the last time the order page updated.

I got charged this morning for both the Champloo figures - must be just around the corner.

I got charged this morning for both the Champloo figures - must be just around the corner.

Yeah, they're coming at the end of this week and shipping
soon after. Those look awesome, reminds of early enterbay
stuff, with real metal weapons, eye movement system and
a new body to the market. Very exciting

Triad really needs to get its act together. The time it has taken them to get the EVO/EVA line out is a simply pathetic.

They have had Lone Wolf and Cub announced since what February and no protypes or pics almost a year later?

At this rate we will see House or Dexter prototypes in what 2013?

I cancelled my EVO/EVA preorders months ago, got tired of waiting, and the ugly semi-portman head seemed sort of useless for customs.

Back