• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Triad Toys Samurai Champloo Mugen & Jin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on this one. I got my hands on a Mugen and regretted not getting a Jin when it was still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just sold for like a $100 each on ebay and I missed em :slapn

When and where was this? Recently? *whistles*

I skipped on two Mugens on eBay for $75 each a few years back. Came back and snatched one just in case. I do have to warn you if you get one... The plastic is really weak so a stand is highly suggested. His sheath is really prone to breaking too. Beautiful figures regardless

Best of wishes finding these two, higgins. I really loved Champloo, and regretted skipping out on the figs. Worse yet, I remember a local comic book store around my area carried them :slap.

Just wondering have you tried contacting Gee Whiz Customs (Moe)? They did an Afro Samurai piece so you can most likely have clothes for Mugen and Jin tailored and find someone to cast/sculpt you the head pieces and swords, etc. I know Rainman did a one-off Mugen custom once. Idk, better than the triad ones at least. Thinking of contacting Gee Whiz myself to commission a Jin and a Jinno (Kuma) from Afro Samurai

Triad Toys Samurai Champloo Mugen & Jin

I'm thinking of selling my Mugen, it's got a cracked part in his scabbard and I've been meaning to find someone to cast me a new one. The triad plastic is so sh***y. Looking to get back (close to) what I paid for it, so let me know.

Back