All Samurai Figures (COOMODEL, POP Toys, IQOModel, ...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waiden

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, I want to create a thread for Samurai figures :)

I would start with the new announcement from COOMODEL - 1/6 Oda Nobunaga (copper).
I am super excited about this one! Full reveal hopefully soon.

1671189855211.png

Last edited:
Here is another recent announcement from IQOModel - Dragon of Echigo - Uesugi Kenshin DM002 and DM003
From what I know IQOModel figures are very high quality figures, even higher than POP Toys or COOMODEL.

1671191617705.png

1671191641896.png

1671191664201.png

That new Oda Nobunaga looks great, might have to sell my old one and upgrade...

I've noticed that some of the recent Coomodel 1/6 figures have been called "Empire Legend" EL123 instead of "Series of Empires" SE123. Does anyone know what the difference is?

That new Oda Nobunaga looks great, might have to sell my old one and upgrade...

I've noticed that some of the recent Coomodel 1/6 figures have been called "Empire Legend" EL123 instead of "Series of Empires" SE123. Does anyone know what the difference is?
I have asked the same question but there is no clear answer. It seems like it is just a new COOMODEL line they came up with but nothing else. The figures are not better or something if in case you wonder that.

If you don’t mind, where did you find that initial reveal shot for the Nobunaga?

Fantastic looking piece on the teaser...but also very frustrating. I purchased the first release (alloy) and now they release it in copper?
Pop Toys did the same thing with their Son of General figure. I believe the Coomodel Masamune got the copper treatment too. Regardless, looks like another master piece.

Woah! That looks excellent. Is that supposed to be a full figure or just the armor rack?
It's a full female figure that comes with a bow, I tried finding the listing for a picture but it was announced a month or so ago.

Fantastic looking piece on the teaser...but also very frustrating. I purchased the first release (alloy) and now they release it in copper?
Pop Toys did the same thing with their Son of General figure. I believe the Coomodel Masamune got the copper treatment too. Regardless, looks like another master piece.
First samurai generation of COOMODEL (Sanada, Masamune, Honda) have all now been revitalized to full 2.0 Cooper versions already.

Anyone heard of the company called King of Cat? They sell 1/6 scale Samurai figures but I have no idea of their quality. Want to purchase a few of their parted out pieces on Evil Bay.

Back