Triad Toys Doing Zorro Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ That thing's pretty sweet.

I have a Dragon horse that I'm thinking about selling...

Compañero Leo,
since you are quite the expert in all things vaquero and stuff :D
What about those German Dragon model horses? They look passable...

BTW, check this out, done by a fellow mexican,
these are quite impressive!
I'm waiting to hear back from him!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nohuanda/sets/72157624320444263/

426233_290584780999298_268730193184757_812919_123525799_n.jpg

EDIT: It's the link for Nohuanda!

This is the Dragon Horse, and I think it great.
I've seen those resin horse over at The One Sixth Warrior. Thy're beautiful but also expensive. But what isn't these day in our Hobby.

oh man that dragon horse looks ginormous in that shot maglor. :p

yeah that black horse by nohuanda looks awesome. i sent him an email too to see if its still available. let me know if he gets back to you first

OK,
I still need to do a ton of modifications,
but overall, looks really good IMO.

Need to adjust the mask, get some items "embroidered", but I'm not going to go OCD on this one,
Here it is, my Banderas Zorro:

P2252463.jpg

P2252464.jpg

P2252467.jpg

P2252468.jpg

P2252469.jpg

P2252474.jpg

P2252476.jpg

P2252475.jpg

P2252473.jpg

P2252470.jpg

Last edited:
:clapLooks Great Jose, I like it. I have that Triad figure as I always want to do a Desperado figure, but could never find the right clothes. Might have to do Zorro instead. Did you try heating up the mask to form it to his face?

kuzeh he looks pretty good! what body do you have that banderas sculpt on? the heads looks a little too big for the body you're using, but that's just my opinion

and my zorro hat doesnt fit on the head because of the hair on this sculpt. my mask seems to fit a little better though

:clapLooks Great Jose, I like it. I have that Triad figure as I always want to do a Desperado figure, but could never find the right clothes. Might have to do Zorro instead. Did you try heating up the mask to form it to his face?

Thanks Leo!! :rock!
Yeah, I might give Desperado a go and commission the clothes...
I was thinking about what to do with the mask, will give it a try!!
Thanks!

kuzeh he looks pretty good! what body do you have that banderas sculpt on? the heads looks a little too big for the body you're using, but that's just my opinion

and my zorro hat doesnt fit on the head because of the hair on this sculpt. my mask seems to fit a little better though

Thanks sir! :duff
I'm currently using the Indigo from Triad body that came with the head.
I need to mod the neck to fit it into a TT later on.
I agree it looks a bit like a bobble-head.. :lol!

If you heat up the hat with a blow dryer it might soften up enough to push it down on the head.

Nice work Kuzeh!

What do you mean "embodied"?

Thanks dude!
My bad, I meant "embroidered" :lol!
On the hat and highlight the pattern of the belt...
It's funny because Triad pretty much did the Banderas belt pattern:

images

le-masque-de-zorro-1998-5902-1110429843.jpg

I just realized I put mine upside down!
:duh

Seems like triad did pretty much the sword, sheath, belt and whip holder are based on Banderas' Zorro!
Pretty cool!

Back