Triad Toys Doing Zorro Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also scored a DID rearing horse for Zorro to be on. He's not black though. Anyone have thoughts on how to dye the hair?

HPGR, which horse did you buy? i think they made a few different ones and i would love to get one for zorro

i remember reading somewhere that black shoe polish works for thin fur. i cant remember where but i remember the guy doing it to a suede like material. i'll have to dig it up but that might be an idea

HPGR, which horse did you buy? i think they made a few different ones and i would love to get one for zorro

i remember reading somewhere that black shoe polish works for thin fur. i cant remember where but i remember the guy doing it to a suede like material. i'll have to dig it up but that might be an idea

DID rearing horse. There was only one that was Rearing, the Samurai Horse.

Yeah, its the DID one.

I've already got a black saddle and tack to replace the one that came with it.

I thought about using hair coloring since it's supposedly made from real hair. I haven't unboxed it or had time to really do anything with it as of yet. Does look pretty good though!

Yeah, its the DID one.

I've already got a black saddle and tack to replace the one that came with it.

I thought about using hair coloring since it's supposedly made from real hair. I haven't unboxed it or had time to really do anything with it as of yet. Does look pretty good though!

I think it's the best looking of all the DID Horses. I still have one in the box too. And used one for a custom I did of my Boss, who owns a ranch.

MrGondafigure004.jpg

Ah, Guy Williams...the true Zorro. Is it me, or is Zorro Sporting a really short cape in some of the clips in the Tornado vid?...PS

i just searched on ebay for the power team horses but no luck. how is the marx horse for size? they look kind of small from my quick google search

The original Johnny West Horse is a perfect size. Unfortunately it is in a completely static pose. Some of the others are smaller, but are in more dynamic poses.

Every time I see this it looks more and more like Dalton in The Rocketeer

Rocktr1.jpg

dalton-rocketeer.jpg

Back