Trevor, please sculpt this Princess Leia!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevor, please sculpt a Wesley, Gunn, Fred, Anya and Tara for fun and talk SSC into paying you for them.

I love the Whedonverse, man, I'd be thrilled to do up those portraits! Especially the "A-team". gotta have an Illyria Fred too. It's a shame that those lines don't sell as well as Star Wars, because they have a lot of life left in them....(I think I'd have to put Buffy and Angel portraits behind Firefly though, if I can ever make the time to do side projects...one can dream :D)

Hey, I'm glad what I wrote offered some of you some insight into the process. I definitely didn't realize how much went into these things until I started doing it! it can be a roller coaster sometimes!

Wow Trev, I didnt know that sculpting the head would involve that much obstacles to overcome. Thanks for the info. It really brings a sense of appreciation on how the head sculting process goes.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg! Sculpting portraits (especially likenesses) is one of the most stressful niches in the industry in my opinion. Trev here makes it look so effortless though, the bastard. :)

This is one of the most interesting threads I've read in a while. Sculpting heads is far beyond my skills so reading what you guys go thru to do them is fascinating.

I think I'm among the majority who think that Mace and Maul are the best proportioned heads of the SW bunch.

Back