Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allrighty, folks, Simon and the new Summer Glau are good to go. I'll start contacting you folks soon. I've lost a lot of my info on who I sold Firefly heads to, though, so it doesn't hurt to write to remind me. :)

Trev

Allrighty, folks, Simon and the new Summer Glau are good to go. I'll start contacting you folks soon. I've lost a lot of my info on who I sold Firefly heads to, though, so it doesn't hurt to write to remind me. :)

Trev

Mal and Jayne for me :clap

Finally finished my Mal. A huge thanks to Trevor for the knockout sculpt, Chad for the clothes, darthviper107 for his pistol, Stevo for the holster and last but not least, ChibiSchmoo for the awesome boot mod! It's thanks to you guys I get to have this great figure on my shelf. :clap

Indeed, I think Sham has a pair as well. I am incredibly happy with the ones you painted for me, but those are damn cool!

Yes, I do indeed. I was concerned with height and scale next to the other Firefly figures with Trev's boots. Chibischmoo took my Newline Japanese Officer boots and worked some serious magic on them!

Back