Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

D'oh! I need to poke my head in here more often. Trev, please put me on the Kaylee list too.

Mal

Another pleasure to paint.
388035899.jpg

wow! Beautiful work on Mal! Fantastic! Great attitude in his eyes.

Everyone who has asked to be on the list for Kaylee will be!

thanks folks,
Trev

Thanks Anzik! I just ordered a Female TrueType so we'll see how she fits on there.

Trev

Good move Trev. I too plan on using the Hot Toys TT body for Kaylee. Be glad to know if her head will fit that body.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:

I did want to announce that i will be offering a limited number of 5 repaints on Trevs awsome Kaylee sculpt. I have three spots still open for anyone interested. Just shoot me a PM and i will put you on the list :1-1:

Awesome! Such nice work!

anyone who's asked to be on the list for Kaylee is in line! thanks. I'm close to getting her master casting ready, so if I have some time this weekend I'll try to get her prepped again for molding.

be well folks!
Trev

Trev- I'm definitely gonna need a Kaylee as well to add to the crew at home

Trev, amazing sculpts from one of my favoriate TV shows! As much as I'd love to have the whole crew I know all I'll be able to afford will be a few, I'll be contacting you soon about one of those Kaylee scuplts. And when you get around to a Wash, going to be all over that too.

Again, amazing stuff and from everyone else involved in the projects!

Trev, you know I'm in for a kaylee, she looks absolutely fantastic!

Alright! She looks great! Put me down for a Kaylee and I sent you an e-mail too.

You got it, folks!

Kaylee will be taking a back seat this week as I have lots to do. I'll let everyone know when she's ready, though! I'll also make sure to show her on the Hot Toys TT body so you can judge whether or not you like how she fits and how the hair works out.

Trev

Back