Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Really, no posts in 4 days. Come on, get that digital camera out and show us your WIP pictures. Love to see what the rest of you Browncoat wanabees are doing with Trev's sculpts. I should have my Inara and Simon bash pix's posted soon. Just waiting for an item for Inara. Isn't that the name of the game, WAITING?

Old Grandpa

Indeed it is Grandpa, and thanks so much for you assistance and suggestions! I'll post pics of mine soon (hopefully!)

I cannot wait to get Kaylee. Have a body ready for her. Will be posting her nude, lol. Clothes will come later. I am still Zoe bodyless. Head, clothes, no body or boots. It's sad. BUT one of these days she shall be complete. Also have a body and shoes for Inara. So, she'll be posted nude as well. :yess:

Can't wait to update you will all of my imagery. :hi5:

Hey all!
I finally got a Hot Toys TrueType figure to see how Kaylee fits. Thankfully, she looks pretty good on it!

I won't post pictures until I remold her, as she'll shrink a bit, but I did do some grinding and reworking to the hair over the weekend so that she fits well onto the TrueType and can have some slight head mobility.

She should be molded this week, so I'll post photos sometime before the weekend, I'd wager, providing the molding goes well.

Can't wait to see the great stuff you're all cooking up!
Trev

I just ordered a Body for Kaylee, and did some repainting of my other heads.

I'm happy man.

I cannot wait to get Kaylee. Have a body ready for her. Will be posting her nude, lol. Clothes will come later. I am still Zoe bodyless. Head, clothes, no body or boots. It's sad. BUT one of these days she shall be complete. Also have a body and shoes for Inara. So, she'll be posted nude as well. :yess:

Can't wait to update you will all of my imagery. :hi5:

Hey Buff, What are you using for shoes for Inara? I need a good pair of shoes. Was thinking some sort of sandal or slipper. Need help!!

Old Grandpa

I got my Mal almost done. Just waiting on my rig from stevo and my girlfriend is gonna paint the head for me.

My jayne is coming along, i got his head mounted on a wolverine origins body and i got pants and boot for him. Just waiting on his shirt and gloved hands and i got to get order his belts and stuff still.

Zoe is being a problem. I got her mounted on a TT but i am having no luck with clothes and i think i am gonna have to wait on her. I just got sniped on a pair of sheva hot toys pants on ebay.

WOW,:clap:clap this is more like it. Asking questions, giving tips, supplying information. Helping each other make the best figures we can. To me that's what this thread is all about. Keep up the good work. I could never have completed my figures so far without the help from this thread, and if at anytime I can help out, please, just ask.
Thank you

Old Grandpa

My jayne is coming along, i got his head mounted on a wolverine origins body and i got pants and boot for him. Just waiting on his shirt and gloved hands and i got to get order his belts and stuff still.

Awesome, been waiting to see Jayne on a quality muscle body! :rock

WOW,:clap:clap this is more like it. Asking questions, giving tips, supplying information. Helping each other make the best figures we can. To me that's what this thread is all about. Keep up the good work. I could never have completed my figures so far without the help from this thread, and if at anytime I can help out, please, just ask.
Thank you

Old Grandpa

:lecture
By the way im itching to see Trevs Kaylee casted up.

Marfmaster, what did you use for the clasps for your Mal jacket and where can i get some?

I got them from an awesome boardie who saw fit to provide me with a pair. He's welcome to chime in if he would like to explain how he made them/offer them to anyone else! :)

I got them from an awesome boardie who saw fit to provide me with a pair. He's welcome to chime in if he would like to explain how he made them/offer them to anyone else! :)

:goodpost:

I'd be interested in a set as it's the only piece of my Mal that I'm not totally happy with... :pray:

I am gonna post some pictures of my almost finish mal and Jayne tonight. No point in taking Zoe ones as she is naked at the moment, but I will get a head shot for sure.

If you're sharing info... please include me in the loop as well :peace Not looking for a freebie mind you, just a nudge in the right direction :duff

Likewise, and they'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends and so on and so on...

Ok so here are some WIP of my figures, ! will start with Mal

To do:
-still need to paint the head
-need to get my holster
-clasps

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Next, Jayne

To Do;
-still need guns and belts
-have gloved hands in the mail
-i want to re-paint the head, I'm not happy with it
-put black fabric around the arms and neck of the shirt and add decals to make it like his troublemaker shirt from Serenity
-my GF is going to knit me a cunning hat.

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Zoe
she is just painted now. she still needs a clear coat, gloss on the eyes and have her hair finished. I don't have any parts yet for her.

IMG_0121.jpg

Back