Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

terrific work, Silent Surfer! I look forward to seeing everyone work on these.

dragonsleeper- yes, I've begun contacting folks for Kaylee. If you got any of the past headsculpts, I'll be giving you an opportunity at this one. It'll take me a long time to get through the list, as Kaylee is a little involved to cast up, and my sculpting responsibilities have to come first...but I'll do my best to get her out to everyone! I should be able to cast up quite a few this weekend.

Thanks folks!
Trev

Thanks Trev. Can't wait.

Great sculpt and paint on the Kaylee Silent

Thanks Mooncat.

And that's a great collection right there, Anzik.
004.jpg

Thanks very much SS, your paint work was very inspiring as I worked on mine. this project has been a dream come true for me. Now I need something special...

Does anyone know where I can pick up a coat for a Mal bash? I don't think smcg is offering them any more, although I could be wrong.

I'll be ordering the Head off Trev at the start of teh month and I think I have everything else except for gloved hands and the bracers but they are not a priority.

Ragards

Hey Trev, when you get a chance please remember me for a Kayleigh! Thanks.

My Mal is coming together fantastically, and when I get all the pieces, I will most definitely take lots of pics and give credit to all those that have helped. I am expecting to have him done within the next few weeks. I am so psyched for it!

Does anyone know where I can pick up a coat for a Mal bash? I don't think smcg is offering them any more, although I could be wrong.

I'll be ordering the Head off Trev at the start of teh month and I think I have everything else except for gloved hands and the bracers but they are not a priority.

Ragards

I understand that Chad at SMcG will be reissuing the coat in the near future. A J Clothiers did a Mal coat and I think she's still taking custom orders. A J did a complete Mal outfit as he appeared in Serenity

Old Grandpa

My Mal is coming together fantastically, and when I get all the pieces, I will most definitely take lots of pics and give credit to all those that have helped. I am expecting to have him done within the next few weeks. I am so psyched for it!

I'm definitely looking forward to those pics. I really enjoy seeing what the other Browncoats are doing with Trevs sculpts.

Old Grandpa

I shamelessly stole ideas from the other complete (and excellent) Mal's already posted (Marf & Grandpa).

I make no apologies but I will feel inferior every time I look at it...

Excellent news about the smcg coat, I will eagerly await that.

the style is all wrong for a mal coat. I made a tenth doctor coat a while back and i have made a mal coat and it would be a stretch to make it work.

Kaylee was waiting for me when I got home last night - Thanks so much Trev!

Back