Translucent Resin Nosferatu.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, but you gotta think about a couple things as to why I feel its a little turdy, Nick. Ive been playing this game for 20 years now, and been an avid modeler for more years than that. Trust me when I say, Sideshow's Nosferatu is good, but its not $500 worth of good. You could buy 4 Earthbound studios 1:1 busts for that price, and the detail is a lot better. Its probably the exact reason why the thing hasn't sold out yet (ttbomk) and all the others have. Just saying. Mike Hill's Frankie and Ardeth Bey were the best in Sideshow's offerings on 1:1 busts. I only hope they get him to do the Wolfman. If not him, then that talented Yagher boy, huzzah!:banana

That's funny :lol I had just asked Sideshow a question about having Mike Hill do Karloff as The Monster from Bride and Son, Karloff as The Mummy in wrap and Karloff Himself all in life sized busts!:lol:rotfl I wonder what they will say because that's a TALL order.:lol

Last edited:
That's funny :lol I just asked Sideshow a question about having Mike Hill do Karloff as The Monster from Bride and Son, Karloff as The Mummy in wrap and Karloff Himself all in life sized busts!:lol:rotfl I wonder what they will say because that's a TALL order.:lol

I do not think we will see all of these for a long time but, When I dream Sideshow, I dream big.:D

This one that our fellow freak did actually looks like Maxie. The paintwork is absolutely stunning (I am envious of people who know how to do this). If I was able to get this, and had a Sideshow, the Sideshow would be on ebay in a matter of seconds.:lol

Hey Guys,

I just finished up the very last copy of my nosferatu sculpture. It is cast in translucent resin.

NOS25-1.jpg

NOS25-2.jpg

NOS25-3.jpg

NOS25-4.jpg

NOS25-5.jpg

NOS25-6.jpg

NOS25-7.jpg

NOS25-8.jpg

Thanks,

Peter
OH YEAH !!! Thats me ! . :rotfl AWESOME man !

There is another very famous Peter Murphy related to Goths and Monsters... the singer of Bauhaus, a after-punk goth band from the 80's.

Thomas Kuntz used Peter Murphy likeness when he scuplted his Vampire Hunter kit.

BTW.. by any chance do you still sell unfinished nosferatu busts? I'm still kickicng myself for not ordering one of these a longtime ago.

Back