Transformers MP-09 is???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theyve got to carry on the way they have been, by doing the most popular/leader/commander type g1 TF'S (e.g grimlock-leader of the dinos,magnus-second in command etc) i know the seekers apart from starscream are probably not the most popular but they were probably done just cos it was a case of repainting ss!

so hopefully its more leaders/commanders i.e hot rod/imus,galvatron.soundwave.shockwave.

ITS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN GUYS AGAIN TAKARA! (so far so so good!)

I would like to see another Autobot car of some sort. Preferably Jazz, Hound, or Prowl, though Bumblebee would be nice, too. They should hold off on Soundwave, since he's really the only major Decepticon from the early episode of the cartoon (apart from his tapes) that we haven't got yet. There are loads of Autobot cars/trucks to potentially get through, and we haven't had any done yet apart from Optimus!

I know there were issues with Volkswagon not allowing Bumblebee to be done as a bug for the Alternators line because of their issues with "war toys," but with the automobile industry being the way it is, maybe VW and Porsche will re-think things. Certainly, these wouldn't appear fighting in a "war" as they do in the movie. They're just higher end toys, so they should get over it, IMO.

prowl.jpg

triplechangers.jpg

soundwave_toy.jpg

tfspotlight_shockwave_1a.jpg

any of em.

I could really dig a Blitzwing, but maybe it would be asking too much to get a huge, detailed TF that looked cartoon-accurate while still being able to transform into 2 completely different vehicles that actually looked like they were supposed to. The classics and MP lines have both done terrific jobs of getting these figures looking like their original, cartoon counterparts, but even the classics have been unable to release a triple changer that looks spot on, IMO, and at least one of the vehicle modes seems to always suffer.

I know there were issues with Volkswagon not allowing Bumblebee to be done as a bug for the Alternators line because of their issues with "war toys," but with the automobile industry being the way it is, maybe VW and Porsche will re-think things. Certainly, these wouldn't appear fighting in a "war" as they do in the movie. They're just higher end toys, so they should get over it, IMO.

It's worth bearing in mind that Audi ( a subsidiary company of VW ) has allowed one of their licensed cars to appear in the ROTF movie and videogame and as a bad guy ( Sideways ) so hopefully this is the beginning of a shift in policy from the parent company.

Whilst I'd prefer the next couple of Masterpieces to be movie based, a proper VW Beetle Bumblebee would be my top choice for another G1 character,closely followed by Sideswipe & Wheeljack.

I hope the next MP is Galvatron with a light up particle accelerator cannon and the Matrix on a chain, maybe give him a crushed crown to step on.

If they produced a Masterpiece Rodimus I think I'd crap my pants.

:lol I just found this post Mike....soooooooooo!?!?!?!?

My votes for future figures though...

1) Soundwave (plus with all the add ons they've tried to sell for the MP line he would be perfect for additional tapes to purchase).
2) Jazz
3) Bumblebee (to scale, I know that is kind of weird to say for this line but he can't be as tall as Glock for instance).
4) Blitzwing
5) Hound or Prowl...either one would be fine with me....both eventually though.

Back