Transformers Masterpiece 07 Grimlock Rumor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the comics the Dinobots weren't built after the Autobots came to earth, rather they were autobot soliders who were on the Ark misson, after the Ark crashed Shockwave came down to earth to check things out, in ored to protect its self the Ark scand Dinosaurs and rebuilt 5 Autobots into the Dinobots and sent them to the Savage land ( Yes, that Savage land) and dering the fight the Dinobots and Shockwave were buried, 5 millon years later Ratchet digs them up and reactivates them.

in the comics the Dinobots weren't built after the Autobots came to earth, rather they were autobot soliders who were on the Ark misson, after the Ark crashed Shockwave came down to earth to check things out, in ored to protect its self the Ark scand Dinosaurs and rebuilt 5 Autobots into the Dinobots and sent them to the Savage land ( Yes, that Savage land) and dering the fight the Dinobots and Shockwave were buried, 5 millon years later Ratchet digs them up and reactivates them.

Yeah, that's better.

like so many you ignore the comics, the comic origin makes more sense, dare I call it plausible:D

I've read the comics, but prefer the cartoon... although I can't really be the judge of which is canon. But if they were attempting to blend in by becoming metal dinosaurs I don't think that was the best of ideas :lol

If this is true, it will be a dream come true, I loved the G1 Grimlock and a Masterpiece Grimlock will kick F@#kin' ass!!

Grimlock_1024x768.jpg

TFCON_1024.jpg

Grimlock1024.jpg

To be honest, I do not understand all the Grimlock/Dinobots love. They are the Serpentor of TRANSFORMERS, imho... the point where the shark was jumped in character design and creation.

:confused:
"Me Grimlock say you are bonehead for making statement like that! Dinobots F'N Rule!! :rock

posterDinobots.jpg

lithoDinoDeva.jpg

G1V2_03_Cover.jpg

Original molds were destroyed? That's a shame, I'd always hoped for a re-issued set of Dinobots....I had a full set that I bought 2nd hand, but always wanted them boxed and mint....untouched by grubby hands other than mine.

Hmmmm MP's 8-11 Snarl, Slag, Swoop & Sludge......that'd do nicely.

I think they should consider a new Ultra Magnus,the Takara MP released doesnt have the typical Magnus Look as we know him best.

I hope its confirmed soon.Its another must have in the series.More news on it should be coming soom.Heard this from an insider at a transfan website

Looking forward to a MP Soundwave,my very first favourite Autobot,didnt care much about it days agoo,but when i watched a few Cartoon Episodes earlier i realized how much I(a 5 year old boy) loved this Autobot:D

Looking forward to a MP Soundwave,my very first favourite Autobot,didnt care much about it days agoo,but when i watched a few Cartoon Episodes earlier i realized how much I(a 5 year old boy) loved this Autobot:D

you mean Decepticon. he does rock...i have the TRU exclusive one and love it and CANNOT wait for an MP one.

That would be a cool addition! But he'd have to be about 14" in Robot mode... Bar Megatron, Takara wanted to keep all the figures in scale in transformed mode for the MP series. That's why, apparently, Starscream is so little in Robot mode... I'm still sitting on the fence with buying him!

I've read the comics, but prefer the cartoon... although I can't really be the judge of which is canon. But if they were attempting to blend in by becoming metal dinosaurs I don't think that was the best of ideas :lol

well, IDW did a oneshot based on the events not shown were the the Dinobots had organic dino modes a la Beast Wars.

( and sorry for jumping to conculsions)

Why not? The transformation would be far simpler than Megs. Usually, Hasbro/Takara rumors have a tendency to turn out be true, so bring it on!

Why not? The transformation would be far simpler than Megs. Usually, Hasbro/Takara rumors have a tendency to turn out be true, so bring it on!

Cause Takara already said earlier this year that they don't have any plans for any more MP pieces.

It took over 1 1/2 years just to develop MP Megatron and MP Starscream so there won't be any new MP toys for at least another year.

The only confirmed MP toys are US version Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker which will be a store exclusive to E-hobby.

Cause Takara already said earlier this year that they don't have any plans for any more MP pieces.

It took over 1 1/2 years just to develop MP Megatron and MP Starscream so there won't be any new MP toys for at least another year.

The only confirmed MP toys are US version Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker which will be a store exclusive to E-hobby.

According to a transfans site,that Grimlock is coming and due out next year sometime.So we shall see.Things change.I guess we just gotta keep our eyes peeled till more news comes out and confirms it.I know I am hoping for it

Back