Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

Shame you couldn't see what I actually wrote.

I've never tried to enforce my opinion at all. I'm just being honest, I think people that like these films are strange. Doesn't make me better or superior to anyone else. If anything I'm probably the weirdo for failing to understand why people love these movies. Because I've tried to get it but I just can't.

You really need to get over yourself. I swear people like you go in hoping to hate something just so you can then show everyone how superior you are in you views.

I don't think the Transformers films are Shawshank Redemption, Shindlers List, The Godfather or even LOTR, but they are fun action films with cheesy humor that's fun to watch for a childhood G1 Transformers fan like me.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Shame you couldn't see what I actually wrote.

I've never tried to enforce my opinion at all. I'm just being honest, I think people that like these films are strange. Doesn't make me better or superior to anyone else. If anything I'm probably the weirdo for failing to understand why people love these movies. Because I've tried to get it but I just can't.

I think that people who continue to post in a thread of a movie they claim to dislike are being nothing but trolls. I'm just being honest.

If you don't like the movie or you don't understand why others do, fine. Just move on.

It makes to no sense to me to keep beating a dead horse.

Can't believe some people are saying she's not attractive... :slap

[ame="https://youtu.be/x7JJkXCYVgo"]302 Found[/ame]

Can't believe some people are saying she's not attractive... :slap

302 Found

She's just another Hollywood ***88888 to get where she is at..I dont see what the big deal is about her :dunno
There are plenty of ladies walking around the local mall hotter than her

Last edited by a moderator:

There are plenty of ladies walking around the local mall hotter than her

teemu is the reason videos like this exist:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EuIKTNScY"]YouTube - ‪a guy waz stalking us :/‬‏[/ame]

I haven't seen the movie yet but I am wondering how good the effects are. And the main female lead not able to act? Well I didn't expect that so it won't bother me much.

Can't even be bothered to watch it. To go to the lengths to find a video to try and degrade someone shows how immature you are.

Awww but. . .but. . . you said. . .

Man, my world just isn't going to be compete anymore. I'm gonna go cry now. How am I going to go on now that this child wont say were friends.

I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself.

Back