Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

I think it's definitely a better movie than the 2nd. But what's probably happening is that many of us have now reached critical mass with tolerance of the human characters (who are all ciphers, without exception) and the embarrassing juvenile humor. And those elements make up a huge chunk of the film. I honestly don't think I can take another movie filled with silly R/C robots, the same contrived group of soldiers, Shia running around screaming "Optimassssss!" or "Bumblebeeeee!" every 5 minutes, or his annoying goddamn parents. Unless the formula changes, I'm done.

Reboot! :lecture

The humor did suck with this movie, but this is the same kind of humor they used in The Hangover movies and people seem to eat that crap up.
Kim Jeong plays the same type of character in everything he does and those two bad comedies are held as the funiest ever?!

But people go to THE HANGOVER flicks intent on dumb, cheap laughs. The difference is no one goes into a TRANSFORMERS movie to see bad comedy. Except for Michael Bay, obviously.

Just saw it.

4/10 for the action alone..

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can understand people going to see this movie for the action aspect but when most of it is badly done jokes and an attempt at making us feel for the characters we already hated the movie before I just honestly don't understand " loving " a film like this.
Maybe I'm just a grumpy bastard ?. :dunno:rotfl

So anyway, the first movie is on TV and I'm enjoying it quite a bit, it has heart and most of all the humour in it works, even though it shouldn't be a comedy. WTF happened to the sequels then?

Just saw it.

4/10 for the action alone..

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can understand people going to see this movie for the action aspect but when most of it is badly done jokes and an attempt at making us feel for the characters we already hated the movie before I just honestly don't understand " loving " a film like this.
Maybe I'm just a grumpy bastard ?. :dunno:rotfl

When they cut to Optimus dangling from wires and the two Autobots trying to free him, i had to restrain myself from not saying out loud "You gotta be f@%k!ng kidding me!?" :monkey4

The caught in the wires scene was a little cringeworthy especially after the ass kicking he just delivered. It was like watching someone blaze past competitors in a race and then trip and fall right before the finish line.

Did we actually get to see Optimus smash into the wires or did they randomly decided to just cut to him stuck there ?. :lol

I don't remember seeing him getting caught up ?.

Did we actually get to see Optimus smash into the wires or did they randomly decided to just cut to him stuck there ?. :lol

I don't remember seeing him getting caught up ?.

I don't remember seeing that either. I think they showed him fly around shooting, cut to something else and then after 20 min. or whatever, you get a 5 sec. scene of Optimus dandling.

No love for the highway chase scene and Mexican stand off? Easily the best scene from all three films.

It was over too quick, plus, not like we didn't see something similar in the last 2 movies. Bonecrusher in 1, and Scavenger (?) in the beginning of 2, and of course, all ended with the Cons taking a shot to the head or decapitated, plus it's your usual Michael Bay flying cars that defies laws of physics. Seriously, it's like he has done that in every film he's made.

What exactly was the point of Optimus getting stuck in those wires? Pointless. I thought it was quite funny how Shia's woman changed her footwear from heels to flats (during the skyscraper bit) back to heels when she eggs on Megatron. Stupid ____ like that spoilt it for me.
Bay is a joker. I call reboot

I think this is what happens when you release a movie every two years, it does not give enough time for the writing and creative minds to craft a better movie.
Same thing happened with Iron Man 2, story was wack and action scenes were lacking too.

Holy crap Witwicky's parents are two of the worst characters in film history.

It's sad that this is my favorite scene from all three transformers films.

[ame="https://youtu.be/ICnPmpeQVCA"]302 Found[/ame]

Back