Transformers 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope Arcee will make an appearance :inlove

51001s.jpg

I want me some more DEVASTATOR!!!
1180656118_game_brawl.jpg

That's just the coolest tank ever...
Not Brawl, as the merchandise called him...:monkey3

I know allot of this movie will be filmed in Pennsylvania. I might have to sneak to Philly or Bethleham steel to see if I see any of the movie.

Some Arcee news:

Transformers 2's super-cool Arcee motorcycle

Dreamworks hired custom motorcycle experts RetroSBK to build six custom bikes for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen to play the part of beloved pink Autobot, Arcee.

RetroSBK owner Will Kenefick has been working ridiculous man hours getting the bikes ready in time for filming, estimating that 1273 hours were put in and that each bike cost $40,000, with $10,000 on paint alone (which added a further 1036 hours of work). On top of that, Kenefick has been on-set for repair and maintenance during filming, often going without sleep to keep Arcee looking sleek.

Arcee was left out of Transformers the first time around, but still got an action figure produced based on the designs. That motorcycle is pretty in pink.

Check out some samples of RetroSBK's work here and below.

777-arceebike2.jpg

778-arceebike.jpg

1458-Arcee.bmp

Transformers Sequel Drops the "2"
Source: Superhero Hype!
June 22, 2008

While it was previously "announced" as "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen," Superhero Hype! has learned that DreamWorks/Paramount has opted to make it Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen instead.

In related news, Jalopnik has posted spy photos of the new Bumblebee (the 2010 Chevy Camaro Z28) as well as an unknown Corvette concept.

Filming is currently taking place at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia for a June 26, 2009 release.

The Michael Bay-directed film stars Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas and Rainn Wilson.

2010-Chevy-Camaro-Z28-front.jpg

2010-Chevy-Camaro-Z28-rear.jpg

i already knew Arcee was going to be in the movie since last year.

Any of you guys like the Saab Aero-X ? I hope it makes it in the film. Love the car :inlove

there is also a better pic of Arcee. Full body shot. Not just the head.

While I get the need for updating Arcee she just doesn't have the same appeal as the old:

wmd_arcee.jpg

w127557822.jpg

none of the movie transformers appeal to me. They look very different from the original.

Also, here are some confirmed bots that will appear on the film:

Wheels :rock
Jetfire
The Twins (don't know these guys)
Stinger (don't know this dude either) could be an insecticon

the_last_mimzy_movie_image_rainn_wilson-thumb.jpg

This just in! Rainn Wilson will star as Shia the Beef's astronomy teacher in Transformers 2, who's named—and I'm not making this up—Professor Colon. Isn't that funny? Isn't that ^^^^ing hilarious?! Because colons are used to poop, and no one likes nerdy science teachers! Ha! Ha ha! Oh Michael Bay, no wonder people regard you as competent filmmaker! Why, who could even think of such a magnificent joke, other than possibly a misbehaving kindergartner? There's more of a spoiler bout the classroom scene over at The Movie Blog, but I'm too busy clutching my sides in hysterical laughter to go check it out! If my laughter sounds a lot like sobbing, pay it no mind!

Transformers 2 Spoilers:

This information about Transformers 2 comes to me from a trusted source that reveals what could be a very significant plot detail for the upcoming Transformers movie including some info on Rainn Wilson’s role, and why Sam goes nuts. Check it out… this information comes from the set of the film:

It happens that they were in the classroom scene that was being shot yesterday with Rainn Wilson. The shoot was to cover two separate days within the movie, the first day of classes for Sam, and the second day of class.

On the first day of class, Sam goes crazy just before getting to class for some reason. It seems there is some object that he was exposed to that affected him, our guess is the splinter from the cube. Anyways, Rainn Wilson asks the class to turn to the first page of the text book (which, apparently, Rainn Wilson’s character is the professor of the class AND the writer of the Astronomy text book that they are using in class). Wilson’s character’s name is Professor Colon (pronounced: koh - lawn). Everyone except Sam turns to the first page. Sam, instead, read the entire book in 5 seconds by just flipping through it, then starts telling Wilson’s character about what parts of his book are wrong. He also starts talking about how Einstein was wrong. Sam gets up from his seat and goes up to the chalk board and starts writing a lot of weird symbols on the chalk board (probably Cryptonian). Then he starts asking why nobody understands and then he leaves class. On the second day of class, he apparently returns, but acts less crazy.

The reason we suspect that it is an object he touches that makes him crazy is because there was a scene shot earlier where he was on the phone Fox’s character Mikaela, and he was asking her if she had “it” and then told her to make sure she doesn’t touch “it”. Our guess is the “splinter” (left over piece of the Allspark Cube), but it could be something else, of course.

Oh, and the last scene that was filmed on Wednesday evening was of Sam arriving to class while riding the red motorcycle that people have seen in pictures. I don’t think that proves whether or not it is a Transformer or just a motorcycle, but it could be worthwhile information in the future.

My guess is that it would be a piece of the All Spark that Sam kept after thrusting it into Megatron. That would explain why Optimus Prime thought there was nothing left of the All Spark at the end of the flick.

End Spoilers.

tfrevenge.jpg

Revenge is Coming... 2009!
Source: Flickr
June 26, 2008

Yeah, this is cool...

It's on display at Hasbro Headquarters in Rhode Island.

You've probably seen lots of set photos and videos around the web from the filming for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at Princeton, but why are they there? Director Michael Bay told New Jersey's The Times:

The university angle to the plot "is all about Sam growing up and going to college ... a teenager growing into a man," Bay said.

Bay, who said the Princeton campus reminds him of his alma mater, Wesleyan University, said he decided to put Princeton in the movie (though it won't be called Princeton) because the campus is so beautiful.

"I just love the look of the university," he said.

Meanwhile, Josh Duhamel gave Empire Online a cryptic clue:

"I guess who he’s working with is probably the biggest change," said Duhamel, before adding once more, presumably for emphasis. "Who he's working with."

Are the rumors about "The Fallen" in the movie's subtitle true? Will the Autobots and Decepticons have to team-up to beat the powerful Fallen, one of the 13 original Transformers?

sounds great !. I think Shia has always been the right guy for this , so many hated him in this ( and everything else really :lol ). Keep the spoilers coming ! :rock

Back