Transformers 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300px-Ultramagnusg1.jpg

UltraMagnus had to be American. Check out that paint job!

Or Puerto Rican, or British, Chile, or Iceland, or anyone of the other red white and blue flags in the world Eli, you jackass!

Move back to the Pirates thread, thank you very much.

Or Puerto Rican, or British, Chile, or Iceland, or anyone of the other red white and blue flags in the world Eli, you jackass!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Eli needs something to hang on to because he know tonight is the night the Pens lose.

Bah! Yes yes, and France, Korea, etc, I was kidding... ass. Go back to the Highlander or Darkness thread! :p

You know what I'd like to see in TF2...

...some Transformers with personalities!!! :tap

I think Ratchet, Ironhide, and Jazz had a total of 15 lines of dialouge in the whole movie.

That was much better than the whole Decepticon group got. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Starscream had 3 lines I think and Megatron had about 10. Oh and Frenzy had about 8 lines of incoherent rabble.

I'd also like to see about 80% less Spike!!! :mad:

I think Ratchet, Ironhide, and Jazz had a total of 15 lines of dialouge in the whole movie.

That was much better than the whole Decepticon group got. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Starscream had 3 lines I think and Megatron had about 10. Oh and Frenzy had about 8 lines of incoherent rabble.

Definatley. The Autobots werent SOOO bad with their personalities, you knew a little about each one atleast. The problem was the decepticons, I knew almost nothing about them except they were trying to get the all spark

In a script that leaked out on the internet,Ultra Magnus,Soundwave and HotRod was there.

I agree 100% with this statement. I dont want to Transformers to be just eye candy, they should all have personalities and a crap load of screen time and back story.

Bay to Fox: "Just Look Hot"
Source: MTV
June 19, 2008

MTV talked to Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen star Megan Fox, who says that the sequel is "is 10 times as big, 10 times as many set pieces, explosions, and acrobatic stunts."

She added that "Shia and I make out a little bit; I don't know if anyone wants to see that."

Fox says that they have been reworking the script as it was written fast because of the writers strike, mainly to add character "stuff" for her and Shia amongst the giant robots.

And what is Michael Bay's main directorial input to Megan? "His main note to me is just to look hot; so I try my best."

I think I remember comingsoon.net saying that Michael Bay was going to release false information about this movie for some reason. Has anyone else heard this info?

Back