Transformer the Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard they were making it for a long time now. Last year at SDCC, they parked a semi on the exhibit floor and it was all covered up and just had the Autobot logo and ... let me just post some pics.

Azog's website has updates on this from time to time..............you should check his site out.................pretty good.................

I saw a brief clip that was supposedly a test of the CGI that would be used for the film, with a car driving up to a guy and then transforming into a robot. There was some debate as to whether or not it was faked. Now that I am trying to find it I can't seem to figure out where it was...

Like I said, there was some debate as to whether or not that ILM footage was fake or not, but even if it was (which is likely, because I think ILM has better security than that) you get an idea of what a live action Transformers movie is going to be like. :monkey5

This was one of my faves growing up so I'd be all up for seeing this opening night. I think this movie could really be awesome but whoever does it can't just go nutty with the CGI.

I know it had 1 live action already but I'd love to see someone do another He-Man movie. :)

jlcmsu said:
I know it had 1 live action already but I'd love to see someone do another He-Man movie. :)

Are insane!! Another He-Man and I may not make it past 23. There are so many other cool live action movies they could such as Thundercats or Silver Hawks. But He-Man....no friggin' way.:emperor

carbo-fation said:
Are insane!! Another He-Man and I may not make it past 23. There are so many other cool live action movies they could such as Thundercats or Silver Hawks. But He-Man....no friggin' way.:emperor

Yup, I'm serious. I love He-Man!! This cartoon was by far my most loved as a child and I would be so excited to see someone take another crack at it.:chew

Back