TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi peoples!
, I had made another run of these for onesixthwarriors.com forums and the list has 5 spots open.
then I'll probably stop casting the same old sculpt and i'll move on to making something new lol. (hint. the next public sculpt's first name starts with a 'C' and last name is in between the letters "q" and "u". heheh)
Please pm me or email me if interested. Thanks :)

hi peoples!
, I had made another run of these for onesixthwarriors.com forums and the list has 5 spots open.
then I'll probably stop casting the same old sculpt and i'll move on to making something new lol. (hint. the next public sculpt's first name starts with a 'C' and last name is in between the letters "q" and "u". heheh)
Please pm me or email me if interested. Thanks :)

:confused: Starts going through the lexicon of names...

Would you consider CAPTAIN a first name? Tarpal...

Or are we completely off SW and are you saying CENSORED (guessed correctly:D)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keepin' the dream (and this thread) alive...

:horror

-Body (Check)
-Hasbro basic whites (Check)
-Crappy Hasbro boots (Check)
-Jedi belt and robe (including stand courtesy of a SS Qui Gon) (On the way from REDPLANETTOYS-- shout out to Eric)
-Two casts of the TPM Obi lightsaber (On the way shortly along with something uber-special *wink wink*)
-sunoch's great head sculpt in Darren's artistic hands as we speak

All right--- who wants to see an Ewan PHANTOM MENACE Obi Wan?:D

Stay tuned.
Some future Obi-time.
Same Obi-station.

:lightsabe

Hey guys, i still have one or two more left, (depending on whether or not they respond)

SO please PM me if interested . ALl the castings are at my place, ready to ship.

I had another list made on OSW...

Once this ones over I can start on a diferent public piece, heh heh :rolleyes:

where or how can I get a 1/6 Obi TPM saber?

someone needs to make a 1/6 Obi apprentice saber as well!

ja1coverhb6.gif

obia5ep8.jpg

Where can you get the body and clothes for this custom from?

I'm using a regular SSC ROTS Obi-Wan. I swapped the undertunic and pants with SSC Mace Windu undertunic and pants I bought loose on ebay. I think it answers quite well:

TPMObicustom.jpg

Hey guys I actually got a couple left. I'm moving in a week so I need to get rid of most of these if possible, so chime in if you feeling for one haha

I am very much looking forward to getting one. That will be my first attempt at painting a figure (Ummm...maybe I should get a spare).

did anyone hear back from Parker about getting the lightsaber hilts?? im waiting for my HS to arrive and i just won a hasbro obi won off of ebay for $7!!!! now im all set to go.

did anyone hear back from Parker about getting the lightsaber hilts?? im waiting for my HS to arrive and i just won a hasbro obi won off of ebay for $7!!!! now im all set to go.

I have not had a chance to make a single cast yet. Sorry for the delay, but my work has me too busy and stressed to pull anything from the mold. Hopefully in two weeks things will calm down as I have two new people starting soon.

Nope, still haven't casted sabers yet, but very, very soon. But I wanted to show my in progress Obi-Wan. I used a head from a BBI figure that someone posted here a long time ago, I don't remember who, but thanks for the idea! I still have to cast the ponytail and make the braid, but here are some pics.

customObi-Wan002.jpg

customObi-Wan001.jpg

Hello Guys,

I finally got around to painting the Sunhoc headsculpt. And finish Obi Wan TPM custom. Im still waiting for Sunhoc to send me the Braids though, Did anyone here from him lately? Here are some pics hope you like them...

facecloseup.jpg

ObiandQuigon.jpg

obiandcommun.jpg

ObiwanalonenoCloak.jpg

ObiQuivsMaul.jpg

ObiQuivsMaul2.jpg

That last action pic looks awesome. I guess I'll post mine here--- Has anyone heard from Parker about those lightsaber molds?

Hey Darth Neil,
Nice Obi custom, is the braid you use the one Sunhoc supplied or you made that also? Cause I thought SUnhoc braid was like a rubber typee and yours seems like hair.

Thanks

Back