TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
Nope. It's a pewter promo keychain from Jedi Power Battles, given to me by IrishJedi as a gift. So I cut it from the chain, painted it and attached an SSC saber blade to it.

That's what I thought you'd said it was... It looks good--- I guess I'll be stuck with trying to make the bulky Hasblo one work in a SS body.

Do you think I'll have any probs attaching the HS (once I get it back from Darren) to a SS body?

DarthNeil said:
That's what I thought you'd said it was... It looks good--- I guess I'll be stuck with trying to make the bulky Hasblo one work in a SS body.

Do you think I'll have any probs attaching the HS (once I get it back from Darren) to a SS body?

Well I do see them pop up on Ebay every now and again... so keep an eye out for them. As for attaching the head... shouldn't be problem. I usually add a little glue at the seam to really stick it on there if it's carved out too much. But It looks to be made for the SSC body.

It will fit on a SS body. I decapitated a get smart chief and sawed the little knobby off and it fits like a charm. If only painting it were that easy lol

Man those are awsome you guys did a great job on those!! Almost makes me wish I wouldn't have gave up my head sculpt!!. I wouldn't have been able to complete one of those! :(

Here's a quicky pic of my just finished TPM Obi. All I need now is the proper color pants.:D

One more a little closer.

Last edited:
Hey DA or Pix, any chance you guys could get some casts of the saber hilt?
The Hasbro one is just so big.

QQB said:
Just finish my EP1 Obi~!
image2260.jpg
i've been gone on a trip and will be gone agian for a bit,
but i come back and i am so flattered QQB!
That looks great!

Hey Josh, QQB, and cocoboloby~ and other future finished head sculpt artists

can i use your pics and post them on my website?!?!??!

they look great!

I got this in a little while back fantastic sculpt even better in person. Great work cant wait ti complete this so I can have him and Qui Gon up against Maul.

sunohc said:
i've been gone on a trip and will be gone agian for a bit,
but i come back and i am so flattered QQB!
That looks great!

Hey Josh, QQB, and cocoboloby~ and other future finished head sculpt artists

can i use your pics and post them on my website?!?!??!

they look great!

Absolutely! I only wish I had a better camera to take a nicer pic for you! :lol

And I really love what QQB did with his, makes me wish I had gone with a HT neckpost too. Makes the neck look less long. Oh well, live and learn. :lol

Darren should be getting my HS by mid-week (at the end by the latest hopefully) so I'm sure he'll post some pictures of the work in progress.

DarthNeil said:
Darren should be getting my HS by mid-week (at the end by the latest hopefully) so I'm sure he'll post some pictures of the work in progress.

gimme gimme gimme!

man I can't wait to get this

Hopefully my brother is sending it out as we speak... I'll call him tonight to make sure it went out. Can't wait to see what you do with this amazing HS!

sunohc said:
Hey Josh, QQB, and cocoboloby~ and other future finished head sculpt artists can i use your pics and post them on my website?!?!??!

they look great!

Fine by me man. I'll have some better pics of mine up a little later.:D

While I patiently await my DA'd headsculpt, I have (almost) everything ready. I thought you would like to see a Buck/Hasbro Clothes/SS Cloak combo. It looks great in hand, The belt is a little too plastic for the quality of the rest of the figure, but unless I'm a couple inches away it looks suprisedly good. Unfoutunately the ebay seller did not include the lightsaber handle (just an ugly fat blade :lol) so for the time being Anakin's will have to do.

Anyone have any suggestions for a higher quality belt and a lightsaber?

102_1852.jpg

I make my own SSC-esque belts. Its pretty easy, some leather from the craft store and a buckle carved from styrene.

I'm hoping Pix can arrange a cast of his saber (;)) maybe Sunohc can put him in touch with his caster, I'm sure we can easily get a commission for the same number of hilts as heads, probably double so we can have ignited and non.

*waves hand at Marc

Anzik Hayes said:
I make my own SSC-esque belts. Its pretty easy, some leather from the craft store and a buckle carved from styrene.

I'm hoping Pix can arrange a cast of his saber (;)) maybe Sunohc can put him in touch with his caster, I'm sure we can easily get a commission for the same number of hilts as heads, probably double so we can have ignited and non.

*waves hand at Marc

Sorry Andy. The only TPM Obi saber I have is Hasbro. :(

Back