TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Darth Neil,
Nice Obi custom, is the braid you use the one Sunhoc supplied or you made that also? Cause I thought SUnhoc braid was like a rubber typee and yours seems like hair.

Thanks

The braid was the one that Sunoch provided--- I'm not sure if Darren tinkered with it when he put the head together for me though-- (ie any type of gloss or added help to make it look more lifelike).

I sooooo wish I hadn't passed on this sculpt... I keep looking and wishing I bought one!

:(

Hey Mrhatz,
I think he said he made another run, dont know if that sold through also. Although I havent been able to contact Sunhoc in awhile, Im still waiting for the braids to come. Maybe you will have better luck.

DarthNeil... I LOVE that pose with them having their hands in their sleeves. Just like the opening of TPM, great pose! :rock

The braid was the one that Sunoch provided--- I'm not sure if Darren tinkered with it when he put the head together for me though-- (ie any type of gloss or added help to make it look more lifelike).

all I did was paint the same colour brown I was using for the hair over it, and added the coloured braid thingies. The yellow bands.

DarthNeil... I LOVE that pose with them having their hands in their sleeves. Just like the opening of TPM, great pose! :rock

Thanks Darren.... Yeah, I really like posing them side-by-side in their robes with their hands hidden although after awhile I'll probably pose them with sabers drawn fighting Darth Maul. That's the great thing about th 1/6 line (and custom additions:D) while I love the PFs (as my growing collections shows) it's the freedom to modfify and change how the characters are displayed that truly speak to this SW fan...

Hi all! Rob here. New to the forum. I've read this thread from the very first post, in complete awe. I own the hasbro Obi Wan Episode 1 figure, have done since the movie came out. It's great for what it is, and i've always looked at it and thought, that figure would be great with a dfferent head sculpt. And now there are some about!

Anyone in the UK willing to sell on this head sculpt? I realise it's a long shot, but it's worth a try!

It's possibly the finest piece of custom work i've had the pleasure of looking at, and it would be a dream come true to own one and create a custom obi wan kenobi fig.

Cheers.

Hi all! Rob here. New to the forum. I've read this thread from the very first post, in complete awe. I own the hasbro Obi Wan Episode 1 figure, have done since the movie came out. It's great for what it is, and i've always looked at it and thought, that figure would be great with a dfferent head sculpt. And now there are some about!

Anyone in the UK willing to sell on this head sculpt? I realise it's a long shot, but it's worth a try!

It's possibly the finest piece of custom work i've had the pleasure of looking at, and it would be a dream come true to own one and create a custom obi wan kenobi fig.

Cheers.

Welcome to the site. This is how I've currently got my TPM Obi posed--

but sometimes I like to have him and Qui Gon kick some sith butt.

[/URL

[URL=https://imageshack.us]

Or, is that the other way around?:maul:D

Back