Toys you (regret/regret not) buying or still debate on buying

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My regret - until christmas last year collecting everthing other than 1/6 scale figures, SS PF's and those B.E.A.utiful SS Marvel statues: Hulk, Cap Americe, Dr Doom etc etc...sigh

4782_a_full.jpg

So boring! Getting rid of it...

I fell asleep while looking at that picture. That sure is a snoozer of a statue. :lol:sleep

Last edited:
I regret not buying the Hellboy Life Sized Right Hand of Doom when I had the chance. As a huge HB fan, that was my grail and when I finally had the $$$ to buy it, it was gone from the site... I only hope that SSC makes another one for HBII...

Regret buying ... The entire Interactive Simpsons Collection. All of the figures and environments cost me a couple grand when all said and done. They are worthless now. I have no place to display them. and they are in boxes in my garage. I would trade back for my money in a heartbeat.:gun

Regret buying ... The entire Interactive Simpsons Collection. All of the figures and environments cost me a couple grand when all said and done. They are worthless now. I have no place to display them. and they are in boxes in my garage. I would trade back for my money in a heartbeat.:gun

Same here - although I loved them at the time and I bet if you had a room devoted to them it would be mega-cool!

But I really regret buying any non 1/6 toy - I struggled over the new Hellboy figures from SOTA - they are SO great! But I just don't have a place for them. I also regret buying all the military Dragon figures I have.

What do I now not regret not buying?
Relic Hunter
Toys McCoy Indiana Jones

Add one more to that list Darkness 1:1 :banghead

Oh, I have a long list King. Here we go:
Darkness 1:1
Alien Warrior Bust
Doom Reg
Doom Exc
3 Green Hulks
X-Men vs. Sentinel #1 Exc
Wolverine Comiquette Exc
Ardeth Bey Bust
Ardeth Bey SSE
Captain America Exc.
Green Hulk vs. Spiderman Exc.
Mary Jane Comiquette Exc.
There may be others.:lol:lol:lol

Oh, I have a long list King. Here we go:
Darkness 1:1
Alien Warrior Bust
Doom Reg
Doom Exc
3 Green Hulks
X-Men vs. Sentinel #1 Exc
Wolverine Comiquette Exc
Ardeth Bey Bust
Ardeth Bey SSE
Captain America Exc.
Green Hulk vs. Spiderman Exc.
Mary Jane Comiquette Exc.
There may be others.:lol:lol:lol

Redeem yourself with the Thor Exclu :rock

1. Patient Zero ( I actually canceled, dumb)
2. Doom EX (totally missed th boat)
3. Sent DIo 1 (^^^)
4. MGS 3 Snake Croc (canceld a order, buying a new car ATT)
5. Balrog statue (didn't know about it, till it was too late. I did get the CT for $600 on ebay)

Regrets NOT Buying:
1. Balrog Statue...thought the price at the time was insane :monkey2
2. Patient Zero....had it on order then decided zombies were yucky:monkey2
3. CS Moore Barbarian (Conan) nude version...had the chance to get one at retail back in the day :monkey2

Glad we got Mista305 on our team. Preordered DK Batman, Batpod and Tumbler through him. I would of skipped the Tumbler if it was not for him because I usually go through BBTS...and you know how much BBTS has the Tumbler for. And that I probably would of regret.

Back