1/6 TOYS WORKS TW012 1/6 Guidance Action Figure (Trinity - Matrix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In every pic so far, the overall figure and especially those arms just look too thin, to me.

I hope the Cyber one releases soon. I don't want to be left without a Trinity for the display.

I will sell one of the two for the same money it cost me, if anyone were interested. Cyber killer is sold out in many online stores .......

Great pics Coco. Really hope she looks as good in hand as in that last pic. ToysWorks Neo and Smith I really didn?t like and sold after giving them an in hand chance, but Morpheus is a keeper. Fingers crossed.

I think this one is a keeper. I?m still going to get the Cyber Killer version coming out but it?s not because this one looks bad.

After seeing video reviews of the Toys Works Neo I passed. The new Redman version looks good though so I?ll probably snag it.

If anyone is interested in this figure, I have it for sale on eBay , find me with this name spartano21.

In hand pics of the cyber killer look very promising. Can't wait to complete my Matrix trilogy
e6abba92e451595411bff6943e6024a4.jpg
44993836d9317c206bc5b02a3587d274.jpg
3a69c81d544703ce24830173095b4515.jpg
0fe8169c6b98cbbca766a9c100847531.jpg
f690add07fddbc828c748c64b52b9988.jpg
42ba353f83ed75a3f11dde38cfb56933.jpg
9f8737695d63e7050a4c2137f5c3e4d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I believe the Cyber Killer costume is from the Matrix, whereas the Guidance costume is from the Matrix Reloaded club scene. I went ahead and POed the Cyber Killer since the photos look quite nice. I’ll have to compare it to the Jinx custom I got a while back. I’m guessing the tailoring and material from the custom will look nicer. I’ll either sell the Guidance or see if a head swap will work. It would have been smarter for Toy Works to have included the short jacket as well. I’d really like to display her with a 1/6 Ducati.

I have three Neo figures and two Morpheus figures. At some point I need to pick up one or two Smiths. It would be great to see someone produce the Twins. Eventually I’d like to figure a way to bash Merovingian, Persephone and maybe Niobe. Unless someone releases real world versions of the characters, that would have me covered on Matrix figure wise... at least until the sequels.

I believe the Cyber Killer costume is from the Matrix, whereas the Guidance costume is from the Matrix Reloaded club scene. I went ahead and POed the Cyber Killer since the photos look quite nice. I’ll have to compare it to the Jinx custom I got a while back. I’m guessing the tailoring and material from the custom will look nicer. I’ll either sell the Guidance or see if a head swap will work. It would have been smarter for Toy Works to have included the short jacket as well. I’d really like to display her with a 1/6 Ducati.

I have three Neo figures and two Morpheus figures. At some point I need to pick up one or two Smiths. It would be great to see someone produce the Twins. Eventually I’d like to figure a way to bash Merovingian, Persephone and maybe Niobe. Unless someone releases real world versions of the characters, that would have me covered on Matrix figure wise... at least until the sequels.

Where'd you PO her from?

Any reviews on the cyber killer up yet? Still waiting on mine to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back