Toys McCoy Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dug some old pictures out.

watermark.php

watermark.php

That idol pedistal looks just like the one on the back of the Toys McCoy box.

Changing the subject a bit, I've ordered a True Type and I'm going to see if I can move the McCoy over to it.

Good idea i think you could have a great custom if you combined some of the SS Indy and Mccoys parts. Customizing will suck you in.:lol

Well, my true type is coming tommorow. It will be interesting to see what happens. I'm not even sure the TM head will go over to the true type.

I'm with you. I think long and hard about dropping over $100 on current 1:6 offerings. I'm certainly not going to drop $300 on a Toys McCoy.

The Toys McCoy is a very scarce figure, and I don't ever see it going down to 100 bucks. To me, 280 was a fair price.

On a side note, my true type came today and it looks to be compatible with the TM head. I'll be getting the old hair dryer out tommorow and see what I come up with.

WOW! All I can say is wow! With a little help from the hair dryer, I was able to switch the TM head over to the true type! And to my surprise, the neck peg was compatible! I then swaped over all the cloths.

He looks amazing!

If there is any interest, I will start a new thread in the Custom section and go more into detail and upload some pictures.

:whip

WOW! All I can say is wow! With a little help from the hair dryer, I was able to switch the TM head over to the true type! And to my surprise, the neck peg was compatible! I then swaped over all the cloths.

He looks amazing!

If there is any interest, I will start a new thread in the Custom section and go more into detail and upload some pictures.

:whip

Post pics NOW!!!!:D

Back