Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the time you are done and happy you likely spend maybe $60 for something half assed and $120 for something decent. Best looking fit is if you just pick up the Avengers Agent Phil Coulson and switch out the heads. If you can find it on sale maybe $180? Sell the BFG and HS you may be able to recoup $40. The only shortcoming he is on the short side of things but the suit is an almost Kayo quality fit that I have not seen from any other third party. Oh and it's black so not something BW wears in the movie
I linked a pic in the BW Kitbash thread some time ago but if you want I can add pics here when I get back home

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

By the time you are done and happy you likely spend maybe $60 for something half assed and $120 for something decent. Best looking fit is if you just pick up the Avengers Agent Phil Coulson and switch out the heads. If you can find it on sale maybe $180? Sell the BFG and HS you may be able to recoup $40. The only shortcoming he is on the short side of things but the suit is an almost Kayo quality fit that I have not seen from any other third party. Oh and it's black so not something BW wears in the movie
I linked a pic in the BW Kitbash thread some time ago but if you want I can add pics here when I get back home

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

It doesn't have to be anything top notch but $120 is reasonable for a decent Bruce Wayne. Appreciate any help Geil :hi5:

Well I finally got this piece open and displayed with how it will be until my bunker display is finished. Love this piece! Can't believe I didn't buy this sooner. Top notch from this company. Hot Toys quality and the packing is phenomenal! This makes me really excited for the hot toys case whenever that releases. If you're thinking about getting this piece do it. Stunning! My only question is how did you guys hang the additional sticky bomb guns on the door and what are the two additional black pieces?

070C5A5F-FD0A-46FA-9CC3-066A7CD850BB-30724-000008BB765F6118_zpseddc55e2.jpg

93C680C4-1CE3-45FE-88B6-12B380D06358-30724-000008BB7CC2A303_zps2a6d945e.jpg

5B40F2CC-2A1F-49DF-9C68-DE154B6E3C29-30724-000008BB82CE9E19_zps562f4ee2.jpg

FB95B16D-90F7-4D89-8C6D-57AFBAFBD213-30724-000008BB8887F3F1_zpsabd05137.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything top notch but $120 is reasonable for a decent Bruce Wayne. Appreciate any help Geil :hi5:

Well I finally got this piece open and displayed with how it will be until my bunker display is finished. Love this piece! Can't believe I didn't buy this sooner. Top notch from this company. Hot Toys quality and the packing is phenomenal! This makes me really excited for the hot toys case whenever that releases. If you're thinking about getting this piece do it. Stunning! My only question is how did you guys hang the additional sticky bomb guns on the door and what are the two additional black pieces?

Hi Nick,

Congrats on your new collection. Well, actually the armory do come with 4 hooks tapped on both side of the door. I managed to find jedijim3002's posting with 2pictures shown where the hook attached. Hope you can recover your hooks.
:wave

Then you realize that the figure and components themselves are encased in yet another really nice clamshell.
a9ehebyq.jpg
abe6ajep.jpg

QUOTE]

Hi Nick,

Congrats on your new collection. Well, actually the armory do come with 4 hooks tapped on both side of the door. I managed to find jedijim3002's posting with 2pictures shown where the hook attached. Hope you can recover your hooks.
:wave

Then you realize that the figure and components themselves are encased in yet another really nice clamshell.
a9ehebyq.jpg
abe6ajep.jpg

QUOTE]

Thanks and thanks for the response. Seems I'm victim of qc issue. Mine didn't come with any and I've quadruple checked just to make sure :monkey2 guess I'll have to get creative

This is what you could for a little more $$ and effort

photojun04231839.jpg

549b.jpg

That looks pretty awesome Geil. Makes me wish I bought coulson just for this reason lol

Thanks and thanks for the response. Seems I'm victim of qc issue. Mine didn't come with any and I've quadruple checked just to make sure :monkey2 guess I'll have to get creative

Try using some paperclips. I was able to find some thinner ones and they can be bent in a similar fashion as the hangers Toys Legend includes.

Try using some paperclips. I was able to find some thinner ones and they can be bent in a similar fashion as the hangers Toys Legend includes.

Yeah I might have to go mcguyver with this lol staples were my initial thought but paperclips might work better, sturdier. I'll give it a go tonight Thanks Pennyworth! :hi5:

Ordered this baby today. They threw in a free packout for me just to be safe. Thanks everyone for your input and assistance with this. I am very excited about it. I went with EMS so hopefully I will have it next week!

Looks like I better start working on my BW kitbash...

ehhh, im just not impressed with this. im selling mine, if anyone wants it. pm me. just warning...this thing is el cheapo. buy at your own risk. everyone here is in love with it, but i HATE it. so looking to dump it. i know i am the minority. not bashing people who like it, its just not for me. i think the nolan batman world is wearing on me to be honest and this is just catching some shrapnel.

93C680C4-1CE3-45FE-88B6-12B380D06358-30724-000008BB7CC2A303_zps2a6d945e.jpg

5B40F2CC-2A1F-49DF-9C68-DE154B6E3C29-30724-000008BB82CE9E19_zps562f4ee2.jpg

FB95B16D-90F7-4D89-8C6D-57AFBAFBD213-30724-000008BB8887F3F1_zpsabd05137.jpg

Nice Green Ranger man :hi5:

Anyone know if theyre gunna do the desk as well still?

I broke down and got one of these on eBay a couple weeks ago. Paid $259 shipped and am kicking myself for waiting so long. Yeah, the plastic the doors are made from is a little thin but overall it's a REALLY impressive piece. Packaged very well--took quite awhile to get everything unpacked--but very little assembly required. Lights are great and the amount of accessories is crazy. Can't wait to finish my Bruce Wayne to complete my display.

Congrats! And your take on it is good to hear. Have to admit, I was getting a little nervous. Mine shipped today. Very excited!

I broke down and got one of these on eBay a couple weeks ago. Paid $259 shipped and am kicking myself for waiting so long. Yeah, the plastic the doors are made from is a little thin but overall it's a REALLY impressive piece. Packaged very well--took quite awhile to get everything unpacked--but very little assembly required. Lights are great and the amount of accessories is crazy. Can't wait to finish my Bruce Wayne to complete my display.

Why are you kicking yourself for waiting so long? Were these way cheaper a while back or something?

Back