Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed mate!

Toy legends armory is amazing and can't be compared with Hottoys TDKR version...because they are completely different pieces. It's like you compare Takara Begins suits with DX02.My opinion...grab the Toy legends version because it is a must have for bat fans and you don't when/if hottoys will make it.

I have no issues with the Toys Legend a suit either! Especially after I did the head swap with parts I already had. The piece in my detolf is a show stopper. I will post pics tomorrow.

Finally got it all out and displayed. I really love this piece. Props to my wife for getting it for me!

The cowl on the body is from the Catwoman Exclusive edition. It is supported by the neck piece from the DX12. All it took was a tiny piece of tape inside to keep both of them together. I much prefer this over cutting the mouth open myself on the head that comes with the Toys legend piece. You can see the Toys legend cowl on the bottom of the top photo.

It is too bad that the included backdrop is just a tiny bit too tall to fit into a detolf.

9565890836_41da4df386_b.jpg

9565885002_ac55b91d5f_b.jpg

Finally got it all out and displayed. I really love this piece. Props to my wife for getting it for me!

The cowl on the body is from the Catwoman Exclusive edition. It is supported by the neck piece from the DX12. All it took was a tiny piece of tape inside to keep both of them together. I much prefer this over cutting the mouth open myself on the head that comes with the Toys legend piece. You can see the Toys legend cowl on the bottom of the top photo.

It is too bad that the included backdrop is just a tiny bit too tall to fit into a detolf.

9565890836_41da4df386_b.jpg

9565885002_ac55b91d5f_b.jpg

Looks great. But please put a tie on Bruce

Haha, I'm guessing you're not going to use the stock suit for your display? It's not HT quality but it isn't bad at all, especially if its gonna remain empty on display the whole time. I wouldn't waste a DX12 figure for it, unless you only bought the body.

Haha, I'm guessing you're not going to use the stock suit for your display? It's not HT quality but it isn't bad at all, especially if its gonna remain empty on display the whole time. I wouldn't waste a DX12 figure for it, unless you only bought the body.

Still havent got the spare funds for the armory yet :lol this is my spare Dx12 i have. I bought 3, and sold 1.

I like how my batarang pose has caught on for Bruce Wayne :lol

Suit looking great Mike!

:lol the pose you pioneered has spread like a plague, umair. :lol thanks :D

got my armory two days ago. this is so worth it. I did cut out the mouth piece off the cowl, looks much better.

No they took everything down about it on Facebook I heard. Maybe I'll try to send them a email and ask. I really hope they didn't cancel it. That gee whiz customs one that guy is selling is a few hundred cheaper than what he paid for it by the way. I asked about there armory awhile back and it was somewhere around $800 dollars before shipping. I can't remember how much the tech desk was but it was defiantly more than what he's got it listed as.

No they took everything down about it on Facebook I heard. Maybe I'll try to send them a email and ask. I really hope they didn't cancel it. That gee whiz customs one that guy is selling is a few hundred cheaper than what he paid for it by the way. I asked about there armory awhile back and it was somewhere around $800 dollars before shipping. I can't remember how much the tech desk was but it was defiantly more than what he's got it listed as.
Gee whiz customs are not cheap so that $300 is a steal compared to what they really charge for their dios.

I hope TL hasn't canned their tech desk. Skipped out on the armory in favor of the desk.

Gee whiz customs are not cheap so that $300 is a steal compared to what they really charge for their dios.

I hope TL hasn't canned their tech desk. Skipped out on the armory in favor of the desk.

It really is a steal. Although Gee Whiz does have a Harvey Dent podium that's only around $100 dollars. Pretty good price compared to most of there stuff.

It really is a steal. Although Gee Whiz does have a Harvey Dent podium that's only around $100 dollars. Pretty good price compared to most of there stuff.

Last time I emailed them about the podium I was quoted $200 so the price of the tech desk on ebay is a great price.

Back