Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plastic on it doesn't feel that cheap to me. It seems like it's fairly sturdily built and I've picked it up a few times to move it around and it doesn't feel like it's going to break or anything. The accessories are also pretty well done for the most part and while the suit isn't Hot Toys quality it's not that bad and serves it's purpose. For a display piece and especially one that's not officially licensed I think it's more than fine.

Right. But I'm talking about the price in relation to the quality. 240 is about the max I would pay, anything more and I don't think it's worth it. I don't believe this piece as a whole is equal to HT quality. That's not saying its bad, it's just not as good as I thought. Everyone will have their own 02 cents. I'm happy with it for the price I paid.

Please pardon the repetitive nature of my last post, I was distracted while typing :)

Anyway, I don't want to have to fill out all my information on the site just to quote a shipping price.

Just picked it up today from USPS. Just love it. No issues with it either luckily. Very impressed by the construction and even the light. This thing is HT quality. Must get for Bats fans. Don't know what took me so long!

What's he pointing to in this picture? :monkey3

So KGHobby has it listed for $188. Does the shipping actually cost another $50 for shipping?

Please pardon the repetitive nature of my last post, I was distracted while typing :)

Anyway, I don't want to have to fill out all my information on the site just to quote a shipping price.

How much is the shipping from kghobby, for those of you who have ordered?

Shipping HK air said $53 and EMS was $63. You can add an item to your cart and then check your cart and then there's a space there you can view the shipping price for where you are. I didn't want to input all my infowar that either. Found this out by accident lol

I just recently bought mine from that site. Paid for EMS shipping and it arrived to NYC in 4 days.

I'm about to order mine from them. Don't want to miss out on this. Did it arrive in one piece or was the box all crushed? I'm very particular about boxes so I'm going to contact them regarding a pack-out first either way but I was curious to hear other peoples experiences. I tend to shy away from HK sellers as I have had several items arrive that look like they had been run over by a steamroller on the way.

I'm about to order mine from them. Don't want to miss out on this. Did it arrive in one piece or was the box all crushed? I'm very particular about boxes so I'm going to contact them regarding a pack-out first either way but I was curious to hear other peoples experiences. I tend to shy away from HK sellers as I have had several items arrive that look like they had been run over by a steamroller on the way.

It came in perfect. The box was wrapped in bubble wrap and covered in a bag. It was pretty funny carrying it around manhattan. They made sure to put a low value and mark it as a gift so that was awesome. I wouldnt worry about packing it out but I've had my own share of bad experiences so I understand.

It came in perfect. The box was wrapped in bubble wrap and covered in a bag. It was pretty funny carrying it around manhattan. They made sure to put a low value and mark it as a gift so that was awesome. I wouldnt worry about packing it out but I've had my own share of bad experiences so I understand.

Thanks for the info :duff

I ordered the pop toys suit from them, and they only put an envelope and tie it with plastic rope. lol

the box are all crushed, but it's just a suit. they should give better treatment to more expensive products.

Is there a resource, online or book, that explains what all these gadgets are? I have no idea what some of these things are.

Got my shipping notice! :yess: I'll be sure to take some pics once it has come in. I've had a similar experience with damaged goods from overseas but more often than not they arrive in good condition. Everything I've read in this thread tells me that this item should arrive just fine.

Got my shipping notice! :yess: I'll be sure to take some pics once it has come in. I've had a similar experience with damaged goods from overseas but more often than not they arrive in good condition. Everything I've read in this thread tells me that this item should arrive just fine.

Nice! Like I mentioned earlier, it's packaged very well. It arrived pretty fast and in perfect shape. Yours should be just fine.

I don't think so. Toys Legends website has all their product pics removed. Not sure if they are going through a remodel or if they were hit with a cease and desist order. I really hope I'm wrong as the computer dio looks amazing

I don't think so. Toys Legends website has all their product pics removed. Not sure if they are going through a remodel or if they were hit with a cease and desist order. I really hope I'm wrong as the computer dio looks amazing

I will be damned for not getting it if that's the case.. HT's too damn slow with its IM3 armors in line.

It's at home waiting on me :yess: Can't wait to get home and check this thing out! C'mon work, hurry and be over!

I've been thinking about a Bruce Wayne kit bash since I have the sculpt from the 2011 Toy Fair Batman. Can anyone provide any tips? body type, suit (or clothes), etc? I've never tried to make my own so I'm a newb with that stuff.

Last edited:
Back