Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says that it has been delivered on eBay. Thats why Im opening a case to protect my self. According to eBay, I have it in hand, which I dont.

Oh ok. Roger that. I think the other guy in the U.K. had a different situation. I would definitely be opening a case as well. That's a lot of money to be letting go if you don't protect yourself.

The letter he sent and attached to the ebay shipment contains a printed receipt of what was sent from the HK post office the tracking number that should have been attached to the item in ebay should have been this number now instead on ebay it says item has been delivered.

It could be screw up but still I don't need a certified and photo copy of my ship receipt I need the dam item

I just got the same letter yesterday and I noticed how it said delivered too. I was confused at first. Still excited for this.

I just got the same letter yesterday and I noticed how it said delivered too. I was confused at first. Still excited for this.

When did yours ship?

It seems like everyone is getting a letter so this must be how he does business. Can anyone who has bought from happytradehouse chime in and let us know if this has happen to them before?

When did yours ship?

It seems like everyone is getting a letter so this must be how he does business. Can anyone who has bought from happytradehouse chime in and let us know if this has happen to them before?

I ordered from happytradehouse also and got my item. I got the package and also got a letter that has a copy of the tracking receipt. Both the armory and the letter have separate tracking numbers. In order to track the armory use the tracking number that is on the receipt copy that was mailed to you. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I ordered from happytradehouse also and got my item. I got the package and also got a letter that has a tracking receipt. Both the armory and the letter have separate tracking numbers. In order to track the armory use the tracking number that is on the receipt that was mailed to you. Hope this helps.

Awesome. Thanks for the input. :hi5:

I got mine from toystrike and there was just a letter in the box. I opened it to see a new tracking number as well so I went to the post office thinking it wasn't delivered because it required a signature. They had no idea what to think of it. It wasn't there at the post office and my carrier had not gotten back to the office. When I went home disappointed that I couldn't open my new toy I went out my back door to chuck some rocks at my shed to blow off some steam. I almost tripped over the box with my armory in it. It was left on the back porch!!! Awesome!!! What a relief.

I got mine from toystrike and there was just a letter in the box. I opened it to see a new tracking number as well so I went to the post office thinking it wasn't delivered because it required a signature. They had no idea what to think of it. It wasn't there at the post office and my carrier had not gotten back to the office. When I went home disappointed that I couldn't open my new toy I went out my back door to chuck some rocks at my shed to blow off some steam. I almost tripped over the box with my armory in it. It was left on the back porch!!! Awesome!!! What a relief.

Chuck rocks.... :lol

Just messaged Toys Legend on Facebook with this pic for some inspiration. One could hope! :D

batman1989.jpg

I got mine from toystrike too. Though i never had a letter with a new tracking or anything, the tracking he provided me through ebay was the one it kept all the way to my door. Maybe its an american thing like a customs procedure or something :dunno..

Yeah it was pretty weird. I got a letter in the mail box and a box at the back door at the same time. Dunno

I do want to move HIS left arm, considering its a rubber body maybe heating it up moving it then freezer should do it. I don't know if its screen accurate but i don't like the bend on that one arm alone looks odd, other than that its great considering its an accessory.

Regarding the left arm...looking at some other members photos, I'd say all of them show some amount of misalignment on the left side. Not that noticeable, and most likely an easy fix, but still.

Does anyone need some more photos?

finally mine arrived today
uDAlA2i.jpg

Regarding the left arm...looking at some other members photos, I'd say all of them show some amount of misalignment on the left side. Not that noticeable, and most likely an easy fix, but still.

yeah i noticed it on other peoples photo's too, just bugs me is all lol i may try and sort it over the weekend. It doesn't however take away from how awesome this thing is. Having this in hand and it only cost me about £30more than what it would to get the premiere toys version, i don't know how anyone could like the Premiere toys version over this :dunno.

I have received the package today , however he seller should have placed this tracking number in Ebay and not the letter.

In any case it looks nice although the foam does smell and tips on getting rid of the smell I have felling it has to do with the black dye that was used to paint the foam?

On another note Hot Toys should follow these guys example and the package comes wrapped in a background this should be standard now on all Hot Toys products backgrounds and nice stands the charge us a premium already

Back