Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the light position are wrong ?
it's not balance

DSCF1139_zps14cadc45.jpg

It is surprising that they painstakingly recreated all the accessories but haphazardly placed those lights in the ceiling :dunno
I am going to display this on the 2nd shelf of my detolf so I'm not constantly having to be annoyed by it. :lol

I got my envelop yesterday but no package. I never bought something from over seas. Do I need to pick this up at my local post office? Or will they deliver it as well?

You shouldn't have to pick yours up at the post office. See rishi's post:

I ordered from happytradehouse also and got my item. I got the package and also got a letter that has a copy of the tracking receipt. Both the armory and the letter have separate tracking numbers. In order to track the armory use the tracking number that is on the receipt copy that was mailed to you. Hope this helps.

I got my envelop yesterday but no package. I never bought something from over seas. Do I need to pick this up at my local post office? Or will they deliver it as well?
Don't worry, the envelope comes first, and then about two to three days later the package comes! Mine came in perfect condition and no smells whatsoever three weeks ago from ebay seller difingshing.

Toystrike is awesome. Just received my second armoury. This piece is awesome aside from the minor quality of the sticky bomb guns. I'm just gonna use the spare sticky guns from the dx versions.

As for the smell, the ones i received weren't as strong as others have mentioned.

Package is waiting at the post office for me. Better not be a damn letter...

Sent from my HTC One

Ok so I checked envelope. Mine still in customs. How long do they usually hold it for?

Just got mine! Really glad I ordered this. Not sure what smell you guys are referring to, mine smells normal.

Sent from my HTC One

Don't worry, the envelope comes first, and then about two to three days later the package comes! Mine came in perfect condition and no smells whatsoever three weeks ago from ebay seller difingshing.

Phew good to know! My wife just got the envelope just now....and I almost panicked. Is any action required on my part? I can't look at it because I am away on business.

This thing is amazing...and priced just right! Is it Hot Toys quality...? For content, absolutely! For build quality, they aren't quite there yet but certainly on the level of a high end collectible! I got mine from happytradehouse and I must say the shipping was fast and the packaging was outstanding!!! My armory arrived in PERFECT conditions.

I would recommend that anyone on the fence get off now and order this thing! All the weapons and the mixed media makes this a great buy and if there were any awards for best 1:6 diorama, this would be a contender if not the winner. If HTs was to produce this, they would probably improve on the quality of the build and give you a better bat suit (if they included one at all :huh) but you'd pay dearly for the slight upgrade and it wouldn't hardly be worth the cost increase compared to what you get here.

With HTs recent uptick in pricing I'm soooooo glad there are companies like Toy Legend, Asmus Toys and others stepping up to create some additional choice in the market place. I'm a HTs fan but if they decided to tackle this project, I'm so satisfied with TLs effort here, I wouldn't give it a second look.

Got mine today, wow amazing is all I have to say I don't have a funky smell to mine just normal plastic.

Here's some pics.

01_zps9b971610.jpg

03_zpsaea6eabb.jpg

02_zpsfd7a7e76.jpg

Still haven't taken a few plastic cases or wrapping off just yet.

I managed to get up early and call toys-legend today. On line sales and PayPal won't be working for a while so preorders are only for locals. Discounted prices are also only for preorders and ones stock comes in its back to normal prices. Ask for what else to expect he goes. Expect more awesome things to come. I need fly over and shake his hands !!! His direct prices are really good but can't ask my middle aged friends not interested in this hobby to do all the work so the small markup from my local guy I can stomach. Just the wait!!!! Next week will be my time to shine!!!!!!!!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

That suit looks to have lots of potential so go futz it!!

As for the gadget assuming the loop is actually a wire of sort this could be some kind of a harpooning attachment

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
I got my letter today, hopefully the Armory will be here shortly as well. How long was the wait for most of you?

Back