TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I don’t think I have a Raimi Spider-Man other than the Symbiote costume, but will definitely pick this up. I‘ve already POed Doc Ock. Glad to see TE stepping in and producing these. Hope to see them take on other overlooked or abandoned Marvel characters like Yellowjacket, Ultron Drone, Ghost, Black Order, etc. as well as DC characters like Orm, Black Manta, Cyborg and Shazam(ily). HT can’t do everything, and clearly characters like these aren’t high on their radar.

Last edited:
I wonder if the feet and glider are magnetic? I'm not a huge fan of this design but I'm desperate for spidey villains.

?The itsey bitsey spider went up the waterspout, down came the Goblin and took the spider out!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could even beat HT to the punch with a JJ Jameson figure.

I literally was thinking, this is all I want from Raimi movies, aside from a Toby suit obviously. Hopefully from the PS4 game.

But your comment made me do a total 180 lol, a JK Simmons JJJ would be terrific!

I found some pics of the mask 3d print file I think this figure uses:
70308e84e4cd4f0378e7440c4c2c2382.jpg

8fd12a56d732128f689fbaa194df8ffb.jpg

Comparing the replica to the real movie mould shows the inaccuracies:
7aa42f4046107762d27d73e10a2c9459.jpg
77a7dea24d5cc9dd67cb722c4216a4dd.jpg
a166efbdae8f84852b86ec3aee671866.jpg
e0b9b5187342f1e516d7e3cef44523ad.jpg

Probably no big deal but it makes me maybe want to wait for hot toys, if that ever happens. I heard soosootoys may be doing this character too (there was a goblin stand in the background of one of their posts apparently)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cant say Im really noticing any difference in that compassion but I am on my phone and have just woken up so :dunno.

Hot Toys is never doing this though, Id be surprised if they did.

Cant say Im really noticing any difference in that compassion but I am on my phone and have just woken up so :dunno.

Hot Toys is never doing this though, Id be surprised if they did.
Like I said i might be the only one it's bothering, working in 3d design has made me too perfectionist [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whoa a S-M Green Goblin?!?!?!?!?! :panic: :panic: Spider-Man (2002) is my fav Spidey film and this will be awesome!! Though it's not accurate, I'd like to have it posed up with my ASM 2 figure (I don't have the S-M 3 fig).

This is incredible!!! I didn't think anyone would tackle something like this. I was impressed on reviews of The Heir/Robin, and it seems more companies are taking on these more intricate suit designs.

Only thing that would have made this better is if the deluxe came with a Willem Dafoe sculpt, but I guess I should be grateful we're even getting this.

Would be cool if they could do the eye reveal like he does in the movie too.

Damn I guess I may have to buy from third party people now since hot toys seems to be stuck on modern Disney brands instead of stuff like this. O well.

Back