[Toys-Era] DOFP: Master of Magnetism 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I managed to fix the helmet issue without it being permanent. For all interested I just used alittle blu tak on the insides of the helmet to stick to his cheeks. Its removable and reusable. I am very happy with the results.

Attachments

• IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    425.8 KB · Views: 399
"Today was meant to be a display of your power. Instead, I give you a glimpse of the devastation my race can unleash upon yours!"
DOFP1.jpg
Just messing around with an iPhone app.

It's definitely a great figure. Not quite HT quality but considering it's the only Fassbender fig out there I'm happy with it representing Magneto in my villains collection.

I truly hope they do an Apocalypse version pretty soon. That outfit was pure awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.secretcompassonline.com/The-Magtant-Sixth-Scale-Figure-TOYS-ERA/
Got mine from these guys. I added it to my cart and filled in all of the info to register on their website. I decided not to pull the trigger, then they sent me an email with an additional 5% coupon. I snagged it for $154 shipped! Secret Compass were great to deal with, too. The figure shipped fast and arrived in great condition.

Just decided to give this one a review as it won the poll I ran on what I should review next. Thanks for all the support from the SSF boards, it is appreciated and I am happy to answer all questions on the YT comments. Enjoy....

Back