[Toys-Era] DOFP: Master of Magnetism 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are pics of the head thinned out from the inside(Excuse the costume on the final images. Just a body i had lying around for Civvie Thor):

F8ACDDDF-49E6-4638-84B0-A6F2ED5FB6DB.jpg

AF77EDE4-E156-442F-A7A7-7C1DE51152DD.jpg

D663C0BB-0D58-4FC6-A96E-220CF45FFE8E.jpg

4BBE5717-C37D-4DF7-B7F5-D1E5AF78B970.jpg

E128E1CA-0D23-4E02-BD0A-3BA0D292C6E8.jpg

no problem. thanks for the pics :wave

No worries. If i pick up the helmet i will take pics.

I had assumed you shaved off the top and sides to make the helmet more snug. Noticeable difference on the hollowed out sculpt though.

I just felt the face looked too puffy. It looks far better in hand more slender.

I'm going to see if i can resculpt the hair to be more like in First Class:

latest

Just wanted to see what people thought of this Max Muller head before I cut the neck off.
008.JPG
007.JPG

I have a two part epoxy that I can use to mount an adapter.

That's fair enough then. It's just that the head is really thin walled. I did some mods on one way back when.
If you are going to dremel the neck off, put the head in the fridge first for an hour or so. If you want it soft to use a blade, dunk it in very warm water first. It will be very malleable.

That's fair enough then. It's just that the head is really thin walled. I did some mods on one way back when.
If you are going to dremel the neck off, put the head in the fridge first for an hour or so. If you want it soft to use a blade, dunk it in very warm water first. It will be very malleable.
Yeah I noticed that. I'm probably going to use a blade to cut it off. I've always preferred the hair dryer trick.

This guy finally arrived from Hobby-Galaxy last week. I really appreciate the SSF positive word-of-mouth here since I was unsure of what kind of quality to expect from an unlicensed figure. Needless to say, being such a fan of DOFP, I couldn't be happier to include this exquisite Fassbender Magneto to the collection.

However, I don't understand the need to permanently affix the helmet to the head just to get a form-fitting look. I was able to achieve a similar-looking result by just heating the helmet in some hot water, placing it on the head then wrapping a rubber band around it until it cooled. What do you guys think?

fassneto-1.jpg

fassneto-2.jpg

Is this figure still available? I've been reading though this page and haven't found more than Onsixkit and "look on their Facebook page".
Thanks as I'm sure this has been asked/answered so sorry for the repeat.

Is this figure still available? I've been reading though this page and haven't found more than Onsixkit and "look on their Facebook page".
Thanks as I'm sure this has been asked/answered so sorry for the repeat.
in stock here great store fast shipping great service. Time walker toys
The Magtant

Back