Toys Era 1:6 Scale THE VARIANT Sabre-tooth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mao86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Toys Era 1:6 Scale THE VARIANT Sabre-tooth

Head sculpt and body accessories:
Sabretooth head sculpt (natural expression) x1
Sabretooth head sculpt (angry expression) x1
(Each head sculpt is meticulously hand-painted and carved by our passionate artist to ensure detailed facial expression with wrinkles and close proximity skin texture to present the finest artwork)
Muscular body x1 (approximately 32 cm tall with fully articulation)
Hand x 3 pairs (movie likeness sharp claws)

Clothing accessories:
Jacket x1 (black leather coat)
Shirt x1 (black cotton shirt)
Vest x1 (knit black vest)
Pants x1 (black pants)
Boots x1 (highly detail)
Belt x1 (special belt style)
necklace x1 (laser metal identification tags)

Other accessories:
Figure stand x1 (Adjustable)

Release Date: Q2 2015

sa1.jpg
sa2.jpg
sa3.jpg
sa4.jpg
sa5.jpg
sa7.jpg
sa8.jpg
sa11.jpg
sa9.jpg
sa12.jpg

Zero interest since the movie is atrocious but the figure itself looks great. The alternate head is bad ass.

Zero interest since the movie is atrocious but the figure itself looks great. The alternate head is bad ass.

I liked the movie,it had its flaws but overall it was entertaining.and liev did a great job as sabortooth.this is an instant buy for me.glad my wolverine can finally have a companion.not to mention im defenatly bashing a Vietnam sabortooth so I can use the extra head.a back to back display of sabortooth and wolverine has always been a want of mine.

I love how half the poses they could come up with were basically "come at me bro".

HS looks nice; pretty good likeness.

This is a most welcome. The lackluster movie did not detract from Liev's performance. Im satisfied with my custom from years back but I'll get these new heads and claw hands to upgrade.

This is a most welcome. The lackluster movie did not detract from Liev's performance. Im satisfied with my custom from years back but I'll get these new heads and claw hands to upgrade.
Totally agree. Movie sucked but Liev was one of the only inspired things they did. Id like to see him in role again and as often as Jackman is to Wolverine.

Totally agree. Movie sucked but Liev was one of the only inspired things they did. Id like to see him in role again and as often as Jackman is to Wolverine.

Hell, maybe he'll return for Wolverine 3. That production is still years away.

wow this is great,
I have my own kit bashed version with the head play head
but that is a snootch to small so this looks sweet as \
I for one will get this for sure

My bash is still one of my favorites so I wont be replacing it but I might try and get the hands and snarling head if possible. I still think the Headplay head with a little work is dead on.

I know the movie has problems, but Jackman/Schreiber scenes are as good as any in comic book movies to date.

Back