Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Raf, finally I am pretty happy with it. Hahahaha.

The mods I did to it really brings it up a notch in my opinion.

Last edited:
......And more for you lovely people !

IMG_5719.jpg

IMG_5718.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

Love the upgrades...this looks awesome!! If I can ever find this cheap enough I will be doing the same to mine. Great job man, came out perfect.

Chris

Thanks Chris.

yeah man, the tweaks and fixes made it better.
I am wondering if there will be one for cheap though later though, seeing how everything jumps up in price after awhile.

By the way, Amalgam has received my order on my Aventador.... now the wait for that is a killer hahahahaha

Thanks Chris.

yeah man, the tweaks and fixes made it better.
I am wondering if there will be one for cheap though later though, seeing how everything jumps up in price after awhile.

By the way, Amalgam has received my order on my Aventador.... now the wait for that is a killer hahahahaha

If I cant find one, then I'll just buy yours :wink1:

Man wait tilll you get your Aventador, it will be worth the wait...believe me. You wont be able to stop looking at it and you'll forget all about the batmobile sitting right next to it on the shelf :lol

Chris

Hahahahahaha, I bet the Aventador is gonna be _____in' cool man.

I am stoked for my Batman Edition Aventador.

I think the one slight mod I'll do to mine when I get it is use that clear yellow on the headlights. Makes them look better when they're not turned on.

Looks great.....now if my UNmodified one would just get here....wtf sideshow :)

I called Sideshow the other day and asked them if they had a firm date when they were getting their stock and all they could tell me is August. They really had no other date or idea. Several online stores have gotten Batmobiles in stock as well as several ebay sellers in the last couple of weeks so they are available to purchase from other sources. It should not be too much longer but with Sideshow you never know.

I called Sideshow the other day and asked them if they had a firm date when they were getting their stock and all they could tell me is August. They really had no other date or idea. Several online stores have gotten Batmobiles in stock as well as several ebay sellers in the last couple of weeks so they are available to purchase from other sources. It should not be too much longer but with Sideshow you never know.

The dealer I have mine pre-ordered from told me sometime in August as well.

F^&K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was taking pics outside today, while I was putting the camera cap down, my neighbor's jeep just curve around the corner real fast and ran over my Batmobile.

I am pissed !!!!!!!!!!!

....Just kidding........................

but here's some Batmobile in motion pics :)
IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_5747.jpg

Back