Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i have only seen the hot toys batmobile in pics and i hate to say it , it looks like a toy in comparison, so guys who got this toynami one you will be happy with it.. but im sure the hot toys one will be a hell of a lot less money and for what it is , its not bad. but for a high collectable , dont think so im glad i got my toynami one.

well i have only seen the hot toys batmobile in pics and i hate to say it , it looks like a toy in comparison, so guys who got this toynami one you will be happy with it.. but im sure the hot toys one will be a hell of a lot less money and for what it is , its not bad. but for a high collectable , dont think so im glad i got my toynami one.

yep indeed.

it still is a pototype so maby the Hot Toys version will be better @ the end but for now I 100% aggree with you.

My Toynami is on its way so hopfully mine will arive witin a week.

That HT prototype or whatever you wanna call it at the sideshow booth is hell big joke.

The shape of the car and the proportion of the car is so way off it's not even funny.

But for some reason people are creaming all over it..... Weird.

If the final piece look like that, it's a major pass for me.

That HT prototype or whatever you wanna call it at the sideshow booth is hell big joke.

The shape of the car and the proportion of the car is so way off it's not even funny.

If the final piece look like that, it's a major pass for me.

Interesting that all of the people that jumped on the $2000 Toynami version are dismissing the bigger HT version which will almost certainly cost much less. Both have their obvious flaws in the details, but until we get actual measurements we can't say for certain based on a few photos and videos whether or not the proportions are off, like I explained in this post:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3641796&postcount=397

So the car is made out of plastic. Big deal, that's one of the reasons it's going to be much more affordable. Anyone who doesn't like the paint finish and has the time, talent, money or inclination to modify it---can...and STILL end up with a lower-cost final product that they are happy with than if they splurged on the Toynami version [especially] if they then still had to mod it to get it where they want it be.

A few glaring details are off, I admit. From the top of my head, the boxy rear fender around the vents, and the headlight sitting on the surface of the car body, when they are supposed to be inset more deeply are the most obvious to me right now, but overall, the model looks amazining...I would hardly call it a "hell big joke".

Hmm, $2,000 vs $500-$600, maybe less. Also, unless I'm mistaken, I don't think this Cinemaquette has any figures for it, nor could any size figures fit in side of it.

Yeah, the Cinemaquette is better, sure. I was in awe from rrjrstatueman's fantastic video review. Everything from the light up instruments with the press of the lever to the details on the exterior are amazing. But for $2,000 dollars it better damn well be. Once again, let me reiterate that's $2,000. I'll be able to have a 1/6 Batman, 1/6 Joker and 1/6 Batmobile for half that.

I think for what it is, the Hot Toys version is fantastic too. Remember, it's designed for 12" figures, first and foremost. It's also MUCH less in cost. Hardly a joke.

But hey, looks like you really enjoyed the Cinemaquette version, so who am I to talk?

IMG_5669.jpg

Yeah, I don't think the CM version is the best one, certainly did not amaze me right out of the box at all, especially with the stupid front wheels setting way too deep into the well, but I surely fixed it and I am happy with it now because now it looks the way how it suppose to look. I also fix alot of the colors such as the headlight lenses, jet exhaust nozzle and so forth.
But at least the overall shape of the CM version is right and the proportion is right and looks right.

Go check out mine after all the mods, I am pleased with it.

Where as the HT proto one, the shape itself is so off. The proportion of it is also off. The shape of the canopy and the windshield is off too.

Hmm, $2,000 vs $500-$600, maybe less. Also, unless I'm mistaken, I don't think this Cinemaquette has any figures for it, nor could any size figures fit in side of it.

Yeah, the Cinemaquette is better, sure. I was in awe from rrjrstatueman's fantastic video review. Everything from the light up instruments with the press of the lever to the details on the exterior are amazing. But for $2,000 dollars it better damn well be. Once again, let me reiterate that's $2,000. I'll be able to have a 1/6 Batman, 1/6 Joker and 1/6 Batmobile for half that.

I think for what it is, the Hot Toys version is fantastic too. Remember, it's designed for 12" figures, first and foremost. It's also MUCH less in cost. Hardly a joke.

But hey, looks like you really enjoyed the Cinemaquette version, so who am I to talk?

IMG_5669.jpg

at fisrt pics it did seem too toyish but I saw pitus video on the hot toys and for what it is it is pretty cool, and the dashboard was amazing to me , and I agree , this ht one is perfect for the HT figures , I was really waiting to see a keaton batman , joker is cool but I will have to pass. all though amazing figures. they will not go well with the toynami, they will rock with the HT , congrats on those who will get the HT . this Sunday I will be able to check it out as I will be going to the comicon

Spoke to George today, and he said more life-size batman prop replicas are to be made..... The Batarangis one of them.

More vehicles are considered, but obviously before they jump the gun they wanna make sure what people want to buy.

I expressed my interest in the Bat Ski-Boat and the Forever Batmobile.

Back