Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl and Spear Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get the Noble cowl! I suggest the HGC's 1:1 Bale Batman Bust!

Owning both the batman returns cowl and the HCG Bale bust, I honestly prefer the returns cowl but there may be some bias as I prefer the burton movies. Having said this they are both awesome pieces and if you're a big fan of the Nolan movies the HCG bust is the piece for you. Not sure how you will go finding the returns cowl as they are most likely all sold out.

Speaking of the Bale bust, is the any news on Bobby's custom heads?

Italian Stallion,

If you compare the ears on your Returns cowl (specifically the tips), would you say that they are identical?

Yes they are 100% identical. There is a prototype pic where one ear looked messed up, that may be why you are worried about the ears. My only issue is that the emblem and the cowl are one piece where I think the emblem should have been separate. Check out my pics on the previous page. If you're serious about getting this I wouldn't put it off. It took two months of searching to find one

Is there any place still selling the Toynami Batman Cowl? Seems like most places have sold out. I've been trying to find one but have come empty :(

I'm seriously tempted by this, but I can't choose between this cowl or the Noble Collection Batman Cowl from The Dark Knight
I only have the Noble cowl but, going by photos etc of the Returns one, the Toynami is easily the better piece. I just didn't have the room to accommodate the Returns cowl or the 1:1 HCG bust.

The finish around the neck of my Noble cowl isn't particularly good and the base is just a block - looks very last minute.

If you're pressed for space like me it's decent but certainly questionable as to whether it's worth the asking price. My fingers are crossed for a 1:2/legendary scale bust and if one happens I'd flip the Noble pretty quick.

DSCN0307_zps1e075374.jpg

DSCN0305_zps6f644555.jpg

DSCN0309_zps42be78cd.jpg

DSCN0308_zps06d1f8e0.jpg

DSCN0311_zps7eff5c7c.jpg

My new additions to my cowl collection.

TDKR Batman cowl and Sonar cowl from BATMAN FOREVER !!!!

Which cowl is the best, rated in terms of (1) quality and (2) your personal preference of overall look

IMHO,Toynami Cowl 89 is the best of all the existing bat cowl..
@Jedster:nice collection!

So does anyone have one where the ears are different... pointed and rounded?
I know someone asked but no real answer came of it...

heres a pic of one ive seen, and would hate to buy it and it not be perfect...

Last edited:
Back