Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl and Spear Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta stop coming into this thread and seeing all these pics, I hate myself right now for not having this yet.

Just wait til the Batmobile and Batwing come out! If the paint apps are half as good as the proto pics it's going to be fantastic.

Speaking of the cowl, mine's getting delivered today!

CM called me a few weeks back about my cowl and they said the batmobile/batwing "should" be out by the end of the year.

Man, that pic of the cowl with Superman's cape in the back is the bee's knees. It just feels so eerily real that there might be actually Batman and Superman in real life. Man oh man!

Just a heads up for interested parties still waiting:

The Batman cowl and spear gun are on sale at BBTS for 15% off!

The cowl is $403.74

The spear gun is $318.74

Hi Fellas,

Making the plunge to purchase the cowl. What's the best, and cheapest, place to buy from? Looks like I missed that 15% deal.

Thanks.

upsetting that the speargun isnt removable. does anyone make any functional customs of this spear gun?

upsetting that the speargun isnt removable. does anyone make any functional customs of this spear gun?

I don't think so, because of legal concerns.

I'm thinking of grabbing the cowl while I still can. BR is my favorite bat-film, and I think that the 89/BR suits are the most iconic of all the bat suits.

I'll pass on the speargun though, if it was removable I'd probably get it.

Back