Toyfair 2007 Captain America pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli you rock, always keeping it light. :lol :rock

To Loki, sorry bud, I am sorry that you're worried about possibly missing an opportunity to get the exclusive Cap at retail (personally I think you'll get one, but time will tell), but not only have I been singing the praises of this PF since day one I've also done my best to post the best deals on the net as well.

Announcing when its ebay price hits a new high is fun in a "rooting for your favorite team" sort of way. Not only do I do it for Cap but everyone else does it when Dr. Doom, Iron Man, or any other Marvel piece hits a new high.

Its all part of the fun. If you're really concerned buy up the last few regular Caps from Corner Store Comics so you can flip them and pay $500+ for an exclusive when they ship. :lol ;)

As I said back when you weren't that concerned about picking up the Golden Age version, there's absolutely *no* shame in owning Cap in his definitive and iconic (and personally my favorite as well) costume:

NYF_6950_resize.JPG

:rock :rock :rock

So on that note I'll remind everyone than these are still available for a *steal* of a price at $212.50 from cornerstorecomics.com. Get it while the gettin's good!

Last edited:
Khev said:
Eli you rock, always keeping it light. :lol :rock

To Loki, sorry bud, I am sorry that you're worried about possibly missing an opportunity to get the exclusive Cap at retail (personally I think you will, but time will tell), but not only have I been singing the praises of this PF since day one I've also done my best to post the best deals on the net as well.

Announcing when its ebay price hits a new high is fun in a "rooting for your favorite team" sort of way. Not only do I do it for Cap but everyone else does it when Dr. Doom, Iron Man, or any other Marvel piece hits a new high.

Its all part of the fun. If you're really concerned buy up the last few regular Caps from Corner Store Comics so you can flip them and pay $500+ for an exclusive when they ship. :lol ;)

As I said back when you weren't that concerned about picking up the Golden Age version, there's absolutely *no* shame in owning Cap in his definitive and iconic (and personally my favorite as well) costume:

NYF_6950_resize.JPG

:rock :rock :rock

So on that note I'll remind everyone than these are still available for a *steal* of a price at $212.50 from cornerstorecomics.com. Get it while the gettin's good!

Khev doing his part! What a guy! Now Khev be so kind as to buy my Cap'.

Ugh, so bored. Must get out...

Khev said:
You think a minor thing like ES matters as long as I continue to post the top price it sells for on ebay? I'll have this selling in the $1000-$2000 range within a week or two! ;)
Do it only after I get one k :emperor

Khev said:

I noticed at Cornerstorecomics they raised the price to $249.99.

DetroitSportsFan said:
I noticed at Cornerstorecomics they raised the price to $249.99.

That's tacky and lame when stores raise the price on items. Especially on first market products. Must have learned about the buzz and are aware that it's selling out on many online stores. I don't like sleazy moves like that.

Back