Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a bigger image.
Toyminator.jpg

Any chance you guys could do a rocky gibraltar one? He's my favorite, but if not...I'd love to be sparks

I haven't seen this poster before:
toy+story+3+2.jpg

Look at how Buzz has his arm in front of Jessie in a protective manner. :) Aww.

And of course Woody is front & center. :D

i know right! Buzz and Jessie are the cutest couple ever ^_^

i still cant believe ive found a whole community of grown people who are just as obsessed with this movie as i am :lol

i still cant believe ive found a whole community of grown people who are just as obsessed with this movie as i am :lol

Here in Europe people still see animated movies as kids stuff. One of my colleagues laughed when I told I was going to see this movie...

(Let alone me telling I own a lot of books about Disney, figures/collectibles... you know).

:D Buzz and Jessie are clearly the only choice. People try to pair Jessie with Woody, and, I'm sorry, that just isn't right. It's sad Woody lost Bo by the time 3 rolls around but I'm glad Buzz and Jessie still have each other.

And me too. They state in the commentary for the first film the movies were made to entertain people of all ages, not just kids. So like, that Bodie the Cursed guy who called us retards, he just put his foot in his mouth. The only people who wouldn't enjoy the TS films, if they really gave them a chance, are snobs who think too highly of themselves or wannabe badasses (emphasis on "wannabe"...you collect toys, you ain't a badass, sorry) who consider everything associated with Disney stupid. And it's their loss. :)

Here in Europe people still see animated movies as kids stuff. One of my colleagues laughed when I told I was going to see this movie...

(Let alone me telling I own a lot of books about Disney, figures/collectibles... you know).
That's sad, but like I said; their loss.

:D Buzz and Jessie are clearly the only choice. People try to pair Jessie with Woody, and, I'm sorry, that just isn't right. It's sad Woody lost Bo by the time 3 rolls around but I'm glad Buzz and Jessie still have each other.

And me too. They state in the commentary for the first film the movies were made to entertain people of all ages, not just kids. So like, that Bodie the Cursed guy who called us retards, he just put his foot in his mouth. The only people who wouldn't enjoy the TS films, if they really gave them a chance, are snobs who think too highly of themselves or wannabe badasses (emphasis on "wannabe"...you collect toys, you ain't a badass, sorry) who consider everything associated with Disney stupid. And it's their loss. :)

It really is sad that Woody doesnt have Bo anymore :( When i saw it in theaters i got so sad at the way his face fell when Rex reminded him of her. And i wholeheartedly agree that Woody and Jessie being together wouldnt be right at all. They have more of a brother and sister relationship, which is equally cute ^^

youre absolutely right about the wannabe badasses. It truly is their loss. Theres so much humor and love in all of these movies and how people can sit there in their wrongness and be wrong about them worries me.
Someone called you guys retards because yall collect and enjoy TS stuff?! thats horrible!! D:

Someone called you guys retards because yall collect and enjoy TS stuff?! thats horrible!! D:
Yeah. Some guy with a CGI animated walking D&D-like character in his sig and a title he gave himself "Collector of Souls" called US retards earlier in this thread. :rotfl

there's another growin sig group now :lol LOTR sigs :D

I noticed that one, but I have to be honest, I'm not thrilled by the design they are using. If I were doing the banners, I would make the text of the username look more like it does in the movie logo. I made something like that for myself a few years ago for the S&F forum:

robologo2.png

When I went to see TS3 here in UK there were more adults in the audience than there were kids.

Back