Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my wife and I saw TS3 (the first time), we went to the midnight showing on opening day. There were a few parents who took their children as a special treat, but most of the audience was made up of adults. Oh, and the theater was PACKED.

I haven't seen this poster before:
toy+story+3+2.jpg

Look at how Buzz has his arm in front of Jessie in a protective manner. :) Aww.

And of course Woody is front & center. :D

This is a cool poster!

That's sad, but like I said; their loss.

:lecture Anyone who can't enjoy a movie like this is a sad person indeed.

As for being called names...:lol I just laugh at the people doing the name calling! They're just mad 'cause they aren't having as much fun as we are! :lol

there's another growin sig group now :lol LOTR sigs :D

Cool! More Power to 'em! :rock

When my wife and I saw TS3 (the first time), we went to the midnight showing on opening day. There were a few parents who took their children as a special treat, but most of the audience was made up of adults. Oh, and the theater was PACKED.

thats funny, because i saw it opening day and there were more children than teens/adults in the theater o_O

Any chance you guys could do a rocky gibraltar one? He's my favorite, but if not...I'd love to be sparks

I'm sorry man, but I just can't find a decent enough Rocky Gibraltar pic. So I'm gonna make you a sparks one! I'll start on it in a little bit! :)

I haven't seen this poster before:
toy+story+3+2.jpg

Look at how Buzz has his arm in front of Jessie in a protective manner. :) Aww.

And of course Woody is front & center. :D

This poster is awesome! I'd love that framed to hang in my room. I'm looking for something to replace my TDK poster for some time now. I'll have to see if this is available here! :)

"Estrella de registro: He despertado de hiper-sueño en un planeta extraño."
image550.gif

Estoy rodeado de criaturas alienígenas de intenciones desconocidas. ¿¡Quién va ahí? Amigo o enemigo? :lol

Bliss has been a busy bee today. I'm sure she'll come online tonight to put her sig and av up. :) Can't thank you guys enough for reserving her character and you E for making her sig and av!

Who put Buzz in Spanish mode? Haha. Well, it's better than militant, Lotso-run mode I suppose.

Back